Before the new members of the family

One year later
(Sadie is now seven and is still homeschooled. Clarke is one week pregnant and Sadie doesn't know yet.)

No one's POV

Sadie, baby girl can you come down for few said Lexa. Sure thing momma said Sadie. Momma where mom Sadie ask. She in the kitchen Sadie said Lexa. There my two favorite girls said Clarke. Hi mom said Sadie. Hey love said Lexa. Sadie, your mother and I have something to tell you said Clarke. What is it said Sadie. Well I'm pregnant said Clarke. I'm going to have a sibling said Sadie. Yes you are Sadie said Lexa. Your not mad at us or the pregnant said Clarke. No, I alway want a little brother or sister said Sadie. We are happy to hear that said Lexa.

One month later

Sadie POV
Mom, momma and I are going to mom's doctor appointment today and to see if mom is having a girl or boy. Sadie honey it's time to go said Lexa. Coming momma I said.

(Clarke, Lexa, and Sadie are all in the doctors office and is waiting for the doctor to come in.)

Clarke POV
(The doctor comes in and talk to the family.)
Hi I'm Dr.Smith said Dr. Smith. I am Clarke, this my wife Lexa and our daughter Sadie I said. Are you ready to see the gender of your baby said Dr. Smith. Yes we are I said. (The doctor does the ultrasound and shows Clarke and family the baby.) Congrats you are having a baby boy said Dr. Smith. Yea I can't wait to meet my little brother said Sadie. Are you happy with that Sadie I said. Yes mom I can't wait said Sadie. I'm glad I said. Momma what do you think said Sadie. He perfect already and he not even here yet said Lexa.

Two months later
(Clarke is showing now and can hardly do things on her own.)

Sadie POV
mom hasn't been able to do a lot of things and it is making her sad. Momma and I have been helping her with everything and anything. Sadie said Clarke. Yes mom I said. Can you please go and get me a glass of water please said Clarke. Of course mom anything else I said. No just water for now thank you baby said Clarke. Your welcome mom I said.
(Sadie goes and gets the glass of water and bring it to her mother.) Here you go mom I said thank you baby said Clarke. Can you please go and get your mother for me said Clarke. Of course mom I said.
( Sadie went and got Lexa and told her that Clarke want her.)

Lexa POV
Sadie told me Clarke wanted me so I'm on my way to my pregnant wife who is in our bedroom. Hey my love how are you feeling I said. I'm okay just tried said Clarke. Do you want me to cuddle up to you and rub your stomach I said. Yes that would be nice said Clarke. Okay hon, let me change into some more comfortable I said. Ok said Clarke.
(Lexa changed into something more comfortable and is now laying in bed with Clarke cuddle up to her and rubbing her stomach.)

Night

No one POV
Sadie is having a nightmare and is screaming and crying. Lexa and Clarke both awake up to hearing their daughter screaming and crying. Lexa get up and run to Sadie room to check on her. Lexa enter Sadie's room and see her daughter tossing and turn in her sleep as well as screaming.

Lexa POV
Sadie honey wake up. Sadie baby wake up. (Sadie wake up and is shaking and is still crying.) Shh baby momma got you. Momma got you. Do you want to tell momma about it. Nightmare said Sadie. Do you want to talk about it I said. No said Sadie. Ok little one I said. Can you stay with me said Sadie. Of course baby do you want to go to mine and mom room or stay here I said. Your and mom room said Sadie. Ok baby let's go I said.
(Both of them return to Clarke and Lexa's room and join Clarke on the bed. Sadie is in between Lexa and Clarke on the bed. And all three of them went to sleep and Clarke and Lexa both have their arms on their daughter while sleeping together.

The next day

No one POV
Sadie woke up before her moms and just lay there waiting for her moms to wake up. Lexa was the next one to wake up and see her daughter awake. Good morning little one said Lexa. Morning momma said Sadie. What do you want for breakfast said Lexa. Pancakes please said Sadie. Ok baby, lets go and make some pancakes for you, me, mom said Lexa. Okay said Sadie. Let bring these pancakes up to your mother little one said Lexa. What about all the toppings for the pancakes said Sadie. The toppings are already on the tray and we head upstairs to mine and Clarke's room said Lexa. Ok said Sadie.  Clarke my love time to wake up said Lexa. Good morning girls said Clarke. We made breakfast said Sadie. Oh and what is for breakfast said Clarke. PANCAKE said both Sadie and Lexa. Oh yum said Clarke.

Time has passed

No POV still
Someone is knocking on the Wood-Griffin door. Lexa get up and answer the door. Good morning Lexa said Abby. Good morning Abby.  Where are Clarke and Sadie said Abby. They are both in mine and Clarke's room said Lexa. Ok thanks said Abby. You are more than welcome to stay as long as you want said Lexa. Thank you Lexa, I'll stay for a few hours and then head home said Abby. Okay I think Clarke and Sadie will be happy to see you said Lexa. Grandma Abby said Sadie. Mom what a wonderful surprise to see you here said Clarke.  Of course, I love see you and your family hon said Abby.

Few hours later
LEXA, my water just broke said Clarke