Jungkook contemplated running to Yoongi's house to try and get info from him on what had happened, but the other part of him didn't want to leave Namjoon.

Jimin hugged the tall boy tightly. "It's okay Joonie.  Please, don't be sad."

Namjoon hugged him back.  "I…I'm fine, guys.  I just…overreacted.  Taehyung is with Yoongi now."

"Should we go back there?" Seokjin asked.

Namjoon tensed and Hoseok quickly rushed over. "No, let's all go back to mine. We can just meet up with them before school starts tomorrow."

A sleek black limo pulled up to them, bathing them in its headlights.

"Cassie is here.  Come on Num Num." Hoseok ushered Namjoon to the door, holding it open for him.

Namjoon sighed at yet another nickname but slid inside without protest.

The rest of his class filed in behind him, oohing at the limo.

"Cassie, when I said take the first vehicle you see to get here as fast as possible, I didn't mean this one."  Hoseok blushed, shutting the door.

"Sorry, young Jung.  But I take my orders very literally." Cassie said, driving the long black car down the road.

"Thank God you do; this is so cool!" Jimin said, staring at everything in awe.

Namjoon looked out the window, bouncing his leg nervously.

Seokjin sat beside him.  "You okay?" he whispered.

Namjoon nodded, not looking at him.

They passed by Yoongi's house, and Namjoon saw the bedroom light was off.

-

They arrived back at Hoseok's home, and the boy led everyone inside.

Seokjin herded the two youngest ones down to the basement, while Hoseok guided Namjoon to a guest room down the hall from his own bedroom.

"You can spend the night here." Hoseok said.  "Everything is clean, Cassie washes everything in this house twice a day.  You can borrow some of my pajamas if you want, or if you want to sleep in your own clothes that's fine too."

Namjoon looked around the guest room.  It was full of furniture, but yet it was so bare at the same time. So impersonal.

He faced the boy.  "Where are you and the others sleeping?"

"Basement. Cassie is bringing down a bunch of mattresses and we're gonna push them all into a super bed." Hoseok smiled.

"I'll sleep with you guys." Namjoon nodded.

Hoseok blinked, still smiling. "Aha, sorry, what?"

"I'll sleep with you guys on the super bed downstairs." Namjoon repeated. "This room is nice, but I don't want to be alone tonight."
Hoseok looked shocked.

"Is that okay with you all?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

Hoseok snapped out of it, shaking his head wildly.  "What- no!  Yeah!  Of course, it's okay with - wow are you serious?"

"I'm serious." Namjoon said.  "I don't want to be alone tonight."

Hoseok hurried to the door.  "Okay, I'll let Cassie know to bring down another mattress and tell the others.  Oh my God."

Namjoon watched him disappear into the hallway, but before he could do anything, Hoseok suddenly popped his head back in.

"And by 'sleep with us' you only mean, like actually sleeping, right?  Or do you mean sleep with-"