- notes.

Welcome to COMPULSIVE, in which you, the reader, wake up in the body of Hanemiya Kazutora.

This is the rewrite of ABIENCE; an improved version that focuses on my original intentions.

link;; https://www.wattpad.com/story/321334893-abience-tokyo-rev

WARNING!! THIS STORY INCLUDES:

violence, uncensored profanity & vulgarities, domestic violence & abuse, unhealthy relationships, lots 'n lots of angst, mc hating the world that they were forced into, abuse of medications, every negative emotion that you can think of, ect. more warnings will be added if needed.

LOVE INTERESTS FOR KAZU/MC, in order of chapter reveal...

♡ none right now... maybe in the future?

remember to be patient for a character of interest to appear...

MC'S BIOGRAPHY: L/N Y/N

entj-a | 6w5 | perfectionistic | rational | manipulative

love language? quality time and acts of service.

attachment style? anxious-preoccupied.

doesn't enjoy physical contact with people, but tolerates it.

considers themself to be asexual-demibiromantic.

The MC of this story is highly skilled in boxing.

The readers of the last fic voted for drawing, superb cooking skills, kendo, and kickboxing. However, these [voted] talents will be slowly developed over time.

The mc's knowledge of the manga is not complete. They stopped reading right when Kakucho stopped the train.