MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•

Start from the beginning

JA: Straight, Ally.

Dark link: Bisexual, doesn't like getting into that stuff.

Slenderman and the other brothers: Non binary and Ace sexual.

(Those are just my thoughts.)

Personalities and Headcannons...How I try to make them out to be in the book:

Jeff the killer: Quiet, Observant, Violent and smug or even rude when he lets his thoughts take over. He's reckless, uses alcohol and addictive substances to keep himself in line which only fucks him up even more.  He uses the alcohol in his life as medication, free therapy as he puts it. He self harms, every time he kills he yks on his stomach for a reminder of the monster he has become. He feels guilty every once in awhile, but quickly snorts or drinks it away.

He believes if he can take Y/n away, he can save her and redeem himself. When really, guys just a fucked up psychopath who is to obsessed with a mentally ill teen.

Eyeless Jack: Creepy, Quiet and neat. He likes having the fear in their heart beat loud, so it's the only noise in the room he can hear. He spends most of his time stalking his victims, or in the basement making his dinner. He stays in abandoned buildings once in awhile, he likes the quiet.

Nina the Killer: Loud, as a kid she was taught that speaking as a women was wrong so now she talks because she knows people fear her...she has control. Very giggly, kind when she sees and talks with people she relates to. She lives with Jane and Lui, you'll know why later in the series.

Jane the killer: Serious, Kind, smart. She knows when to talk, to get people and in this case Slendermen to go with her ideas. She's very observant, like most killers when reading their prey. She works alongside Lui, trying to take Jeff down.

BEN drowned: Smug, Smart with engineering and coding. Is sweet, easy to trust and get stabbed in the back from. He's a loner besides being popular, he only hangs out with Jeff and even knows the smiling killer only uses him for his pot.

Clockwork: Loud and sassy, her mind's coping mechanism is thinking that she's better than everyone else when really she knows she's weaker.
She's nice when you get to know her, opens up more.

Brian: Smart and great in combat. His habit is being a literal dad to any and every troubled teen, he likes joking around and having a good time.
Stays in the cabin near the manner, doesn't like being so close to him and the killers.

Every time you talk with him, you learn something new.

Hoodie: Quiet and Observant, reads people like a book. He doesn't like inflicting pain unless he has to, he likes watching. He knows he's threatening, he takes that as advantage for hunts.

Tim: charming at first but has a really dirty mind just like our lovely protagonist Y/n. He enjoys cooking and woodwork. He's soft, a calm person to be around. Really, he's depressed and angry because of everything. In scenes he easily switches moods, that's Masky coming out to show whose the main man of the house.

Masky: Rude, Animalistic, Quiet but aggressive. He doesn't know when to stop talking, all he can hear is static. This is hard for him when having conversations or just general speech, so him and Hoodie learned Sign language just for his disability. He sticks by Hoodie, the only person who understands him.

Ticci Toby: Sassy, Funny and hyperactive. I personally think he would have ADHD along side his Tourettes syndrome and BPD ,I think of him being very ambitious but also layed back at the same time. He enjoys drawing and walking in the woods. (Especially with Y/n.) He thinks the faces people make are funny when he shows them his mouth gash, he used to be insecure about it but now uses it as a way to scare people off. His mood changes every so often, one bad thing happening that day can fuck up his mood for the rest of the week. He becomes violent when people bring up his past, he doesn't like it that other people know about it all except for him. He has constant nightmares about his trauma, and has added it up once and figured out who his mother was...before the Slenderman washed that part of his memory away again leaving him clueless once more.