Truest love.

Truest is a outcast. She is a 14 year old freshmen at Woodwick High. Truest is a poet,singer,emo,... not to mention the young african american sterio types. The only person she has ever befriended is her best friend who is a player jocky named Gemini Colemen who is known for his rebel behavior with the ladys.

*********************************Truest*************************************************

"Black, grey, or turquoise?" I asked looking over at Gemini, he lookede over the pants as if he were Tim Gunn. "The grey, it brings out the skull in your shurt" He said as I whent into my closet to change. "Wow Truest you look great!" Gemini said as I steped out "thinks! Are...you ready...fro high school?" I was so flustered that I triped over my words. "Yeah and I'm happy that I get to spend it with my bestfriend." Best friend? I was his best friend, but he was my best and only friend. Gemini was cool, smart, and handsome he got every girl, while I'm smart,lame, and an outcast. How could someone so amazingly hot be my best friend?

"Blasian" Gemini said braking my daze as I whent to change back into my close. "Huh?" I said dazied " I think that I might mainly date Blasian girls this year, what do you think?" He asked with that amazing cute smerk. "Why blasian? Why not just pick a girl to settle down with?" I ask for the millionth time. "I might just" Gemini said surprizing me. "Anyone in mind?" I asked " I don't know it could be any girl even you, only time can tell." Gemini said in his 'smart voice' "you makin' an offer?" I said in my godfather voice, me and Gemini love The Godfather. " Maybe, are you takin'" Gemini said, his Godfather voice is way better than mine. "it's an offer that I can't refuse" I said as we both fell on to the floor laughing, rolling on to my bean bag.

I looked up at Gemini "You're the best Truest" he said "I wouldn't be this way without you" I said laughing a little "No, really no matter how many girlfriends I've had" he grabed my hand " you and me forever Truest" he pulled me closer, and put his hand on my cheak, he brushed my hair back, and hugged me. He looked into my eyes was this it? Was he going to kiss me? "I have to go home for lunch" he jumped up. "I thoght you were staying for lunch" I said confused "my mom texed me" he said running out the door leaving me confused. What just happened?