"Well, you know what? It's my turn to tease you." She spoke seductively.

Roseanne crashed her lips to Y/n's. They quickly matched the speed and the energy she was providing. The kiss was soft yet rough; it was her way to tease her partner.

Y/n then lightly push Roseanne back to take a breath.

"Hold on. I'll take these off." Y/n was about to take off their glasses for a better make-out session.

"Leave them on." Roseanne pushed it back on the bridge of their nose.

"It's more tempting this way."

Roseanne lifted Y/n's chin, and their lips embraced one another. Her soft touch tickles their skin as her lips brush every inch of its kiss. Roseanne's tongue begins to ask for permission, to which Y/n begins to ajar their mouth.

Y/n moaned from what felt like heaven. Her dominance radiated their power, preventing them from matching their own. Every kiss was putting them in a trance when suddenly, a flashback interrupted Y/n's mind.

Y/n and their friends were out drinking when one of their guy friends abruptly mentioned a challenge.

"You know what happens next month, right?" Derek started.

The group wondered for a second before realizing what was ahead of them.

"OH shit, you guys wanna do that again?" Aaron asked as he drank his beer.

"Hell yeah! Last time we did it, Samir lost." Derek expressed. Everyone began laughing and teasing Samir for his loss.

"It was tantalizing! I had no choice but to do it!" Samir shouted.

"I remember the punishment so well," Derek said as he reminisced about Samir's punishment.

"Should we bet again?" Aaron asked.

The whole table except Y/n screamed yes as they raised their glass for a cheer.

"Yo, Y/n, you should join us this time," Derek suggested.

"Oh yeah? What's the catch?" They asked as they leaned towards the table, showing their interest.

"I think for this year, we should go for a big punishment and a prize." Aaron chimed in.

"Alright, whoever loses that challenge. The loser must buy each of us a car performance part," Derek explained.

Almost everyone in the group is a car person, so hearing about the prize has given them the motivation to win the challenge.

"What? Some of you guys request expensive parts. The last time I accepted your request, your turbocharger cost thousands of dollars." Y/n argued.

"Sure, but hey, you might win, and you can ask me to buy you some parts for your Miata," Derek stated.

Y/n began to reconsider whether to accept the challenge or not. But with enough logic and a slight push from Derek and Aaron to join, they eventually accepted the challenge.

I mean, how hard can it be?

"Dang, Y/n, you have a girlfriend, so it will be harder for you," Samir commented.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that part." They thought.

Y/n was brought back to reality when they felt Roseanne's hand making its way down to their pants.

"Wait, wait, wait." They quickly said as they stopped her hand from going down further.

"What's wrong?" Roseanne asked out of concern.