Ayato - My Lady

"Have you finally gone mad?"

The (y/n) haired girl sighed, regretting the decision that was pushed upon her by a certain Yashiro Commissioner, claiming that facing the problem rather than running away won't fix anything.

What is happening you ask? Well our dear Yoshizawa (y/n) is the youngest and onlt daughter of the Yoshizawa clan, one of Inazuma's reigning clan, specifically falling under the Hiiragi family.

Being the youngest of a prestigious clan already steals one off hundreds of benefits the older one gets, one of which is the opportunity of being a clan head. But being the youngest and only daughter in a time and place where men are airheaded buffoons? She's ought to die the moment she was born.

Which is why the current situation is far away from ideal. In which four persons sits in the table, with her facing her parents, pleading for her freedom beside the main instigator of this chaos, Kamisato Ayato.

Kamisato Ayato, is what (y/n) would say, a pain in the head. The two had already known each other for years on the day of (y/n) debut in society wherein the young blue haired commissioner unexpectedly met the debutante on a place he expected the least, the forest.

"My apologies my lady, but aren't you the supposed daughter of the Yoshizawa clan" the young Kamisato head asked as he slowly approached the person whom he expected the least to bump into the serenity of the forest

There's no mistaking it really, the (h/c) hair and the pin that rests in it, displaying the family's crest in all it's mighty glory. But of course for manner's sake, one must introduce itself to one another.

Stopping in his tracks as he saw the way the figure flinched at the sudden sound of his voice. He felt curious as the figure faced him, head down as, clearly lacking the confidence to deal with social interactions, much more with someone they just met.

"Oh-uhm, yes, that would be me" the timid girl responded, thoughts racking her brain thinking of the worst possible outcomes already. Making the conclusion that the mysterious boy will probably turn her in to her parents, receiving another tedious lecture in the end. Not giving exceptions even it's her birthday.

"Then, may I ask why the young lady is here? If my memory serves me correct today is supposedly your debut party"

"To be frank, I simply see no reason why I should stay there when I already made my introductions"

"But it's the day of your birth, shouldn't you be spending it together with your family?"

"The day of my birth is nothing but a political ploy mister stranger. Pessimistic as I may but I assure you this so-called momentous event for me is just another promotion material by my family"

Interesting, was what came first in the mind of the young lord as he continued his progressing conversation with the debutante. Amazed by how knowledge she knows of the political gist of the world even when she just reached the age of legality.