Tristan was watching a movie as he lounged on the couch with his feet on top of the coffee table, snacking on Doritos. I sat beside him and shoved my hand in the bag, grabbing some chips.

"So where's Lucas?" He asked, staring at me. No not me, my lips...

"Lacrosse," I plainly said as I munched on the chip.

"So... You went home by yourself from wherever you went yesterday?" His gaze not leaving my lips and I saw him lick his own, that brought back memories from the other night, I shivered.

"No, he drop me off before he go to practice," I dug inside the bag of chips the same time he did and our hands gazed each other, I pulled back instantly because I should avoid physical contact with Tristan.

"So... he dropped you off then left immediately?" Ugh! Why does he care so much if he dropped me off or not?! And what's up with the 'So...'?

"Yes! Can you stop saying 'so'!" I mocked his voice and he looked at me amused, smiling widely.

"So What do you wanna do?" Ohmigawd! He asked and I groaned loudly, throwing a chip at his face. Tristan chuckled and I frowned, this is not really funny. "It's fun teasing you," He stated. No shit Sherlock! He teases me everytime he can and it's not surprisingly annoying.

"Clearly," I muttered and focused on the screen where the movie was playing.

Tristan keeps fidgeting and sighing for the past 15 minutes like he was trying to tell me or wants me to say something. It was getting in my nerves because try sitting beside someone who sighs every 5 seconds while watching a movie.

"Tristan?" I finally said and turned my head to look at him. I can't take one more soft breath out of his mouth.

"Hmph?" He looked at me and waited for something to magically happen.

"Well... Do you want to say anything?" I'm assuming he wanted to say something because he was uneasy about one thing for sure, he's not usually like this.

"No," Simple answer. I looked at him worried because he's acting weirdly for the past days since our parents went to vacation.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything," Feeling considerate because his confident facade is totally gone and he kinda looked nervous and anxious.

"You'll think it's bullshit," I raised my brows at him and he was looking down on his lap. I wonder what's bugging him, I can see that it's killing him inside slowly.

"Uhm I'll not think that, just say it!" I moved the bag of chips down the floor and scooted over to him. First time in my life I'm gonna try to comfort Tristan Meyers. He gaze up at me and met my eyes. "Holy! Don't tell me you have aids!" I thought out and jumped back on my spot, he rolled his eyes, quirking a brow at me.

"No I don't, how can you come up with that?" Tristan asked, the old him was coming back but he was still uneasy.

"Well you sleep with different sluts every night so... I should shut up." I pursed my lips closed, that was rude of me to criticize him but he knows what I was about to say, so... They might have the diseas.

"I think you should," He cracked a smile, "Anyways, do you want me to tell you what's killing me?" I was actually dying to know because nothing kills him except for a real relationship, I think.

"Yeah! Spill it out!" I nodded and I was anticipating for him to say it so I can hold his weakness against the player.

"You sure?" Then I realized he was playing with me, but what if he's not and this thing is really killing his soul? I exhaled sharply because I'm losing my patience with this boy. His gaze fell on my lips then he started. "Okay, the kiss is bugging me," I should've seen that coming.