020: FINALE.

"It's too bad that Taeyong is out of town

"It's too bad that Taeyong is out of town." Jeno announced as they all gathered together and talked.

"I know, he'll regret not hanging out with you guys." Hyesang pouted.

"I just got a call from Rowoon." Johnny announced with the biggest smile on his face "they're doing a mini beer pong contests in our dorm cafeteria. Do you guys want to move the party there?"

"I say we move the party there. It's pretty boring here." Jeno chugged his beer leftovers.

"I'd play some beer pong." Mark agreed.

Haechan wrapped his arm around his girlfriend. "What do you say, baby?"

"I love beer pong and I'm really good at it if you remeber," she winked, reminding Haechan about the time they played at the bar where it all started. "Let's go kick some ass!"

The guys cheered, though Johnny wanted to have one more person's agreement. He leaned over to Dayeon and asked "do you like the idea?"

The girl's cheeks blushed at the closeness of their faces. "Of course! You know I prefer smaller gatherings than a huge frat party." she giggled.

The tall boy smiled softly. "I know." he nodded to Haechan who then shouted "alright, let's get out of here!"

They formed a group against other students and played the game. The guys were surprised at how good Hyesang was at beer pong and cheered every time she sank the ball in the cup. Dayeon did pretty good for her first time and Johnny high fived her every time she sank the ball in as well. They won one of the games and decided to take a break.

Haechan and Hyesang sat down by a window and sipped on their beers. She put her head on his shoulder which proceeded with him kissing her forehead.

"I love you."

Hyesang sat right back up and looked at Haechan with huge eyes. "What?"

Haechan chuckled. He suddenly placed his hand in hers and looked her deeply in the eyes. "I said," he kissed her lips "I love you."

Hyesang smiled widely and suddenly got a hiccup as she said back "I love you too."
She covered her mouth at the realization and giggled as hiccups wouldn't leave her alone.

Haechan burst out laughing, finding the situation cute. "My first I love you from you and it was this cute. I'll definitely remember that forever." he leaned in for a peck.

The hiccup happened again when their lips slightly touched so the girl whined and haechan laughed again. "Maybe let's wait."

"That's a. good. ide. a" she hit her forehead already annoyed and Haechan just patted it right after, also placing a gentle kiss on it as well.

"Let's all take a group picture!" drunk Jeno wrapped his arms around Hyesang and Jaemin.