009: Gentleman.

Hyesang and Haechan worked on their project

Hyesang and Haechan worked on their project. They actually managed to pick a topic and talk about what they want to do with it. That time they went to a café so they wouldn't have any distractions like the time before.

"We actually did pretty good." Haechan yawned and stretched his arms.

"You look bored."

"Of course, it's uni stuff."

The girl chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Well, I guess I'm going to head back to the dorm, are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty beat."

The two walked to the dorms, looking around at people playing with their dogs, couples walking hand in hand, and up at the pretty sky that was covered in stars.

"Do you like astronomy?"

Haechan's head turned to the girl who asked such a random question. "I do, actually. I find it fascinating." he smiled and looked back up at the stars.

"Really?" Hyesang looked at him suspiciously. " Then I guess we finally found something in common." she chuckled and so did the dark haired boy.

"Hey, about before. If Jaehyun keeps bothering you, let me know."

Hyesang raised an eyebrow. "What would you do?"

"I don't know. Just let me know."

"Why?"

Haechan sighed. "Why are you asking so many questions?"

"Because I don't understand you. Why would you help me if you claim to hate me so much?"

"I told you I'd do it for any girl."

"For the one you were making out with few hours before, too?"

Haechan glanced at her taken aback by the mention of his little makeout session. He smirked when she quickly turned around. He noticed a bit of jealousy in her face expression and for some reason, he liked it. "You saw?"

Hyesang scoffed. "You were doing it right in front of the glass door, what do you think?"

Haechan jumped in front, getting in her way. He leaned forward towards her face and teased "jealous?" he glanced down to her lips and bit his own.

Hyesang started feeling her face getting hot even though it was cold outside. She noticed Haechan biting his bottom lip and she leaned in closer, without realizing.

"Haechan!" someone screamed from behind and the boy turned around immediately.

Hyesang let out a deep breath and hit her forehead when she realized she almost kissed him there and then. She didn't understand what's gotten into her ever since their crazy night at the bar. She hated him and he hated her, that's how it's always been. Why did it suddenly feel different?

"Come on, I'll walk you to the dorm before I go out with the guys."

"You don't have to, it's right there." she pointed at the building.

Haechan scoffed. "A real gentleman doesn't leave a lady alone, on the street, at night." he winked and grabbed her hand.

She felt her cheeks blushing even though Haechan let go of her hand immediately when she started walking with him. The girl hit her forehead again.

The boy chuckled at the sight. "Are you alright?"

"What? Uh, yeah. A mosquito, I think." she wanted to hit herself again at the ridiculous lie.

"Don't hit yourself anyways, weirdo." Haechan sent her a soft smile. "Here we are." he bowed playfully and waited for her to get in.

Hyesang chuckled at his dorkiness and bowed back. "Thank you." she walked inside and turned around to wave to the boy.

Haechan smiled widely as he watched her disappear inside the building. He stood there, smiling to himself and thinking. Thinking that he was in trouble. Emotional trouble.

damn mosquitoes lmaooo shes such a bad liar