7*

Aphrodite Sinclair hates hospitals with all her heart. She's never liked the idea of them. She didn't mind being there for the victims while at SVU and in the FBI, but being a patient herself drives her up the wall. She just wants to be discharged.

She sits in a hospital bed with her legs crossed in front of her and in a new change of clothes thanks to Emily. She has five stitches on her forehead that was slightly infected. Her shoulder was the worst injury. It was very infected which required her to be prescribed antibiotics. The laceration on her shoulder wasn't too fearfully deep but it was the length of it that surprised the doctors. Her shoulder itself got over fifteen stitches. She did in fact have a concussion but it wasn't as major as she thought it was.

So now sitting in the hospital bed with a death glare on her face as she stares at Sonny, he smiles innocently. "Get me out of here, please Sonny."

"Relax-"

"Don't tell me to relax, Carisi. You'd want to leave too if you were in my position."

He rolls his eyes slapping his hands on his thighs in annoyance. "If it's bothering you so much, check out against medical advice."

She cocks a brow at him folding her arms over her chest. "I would but you already said you wouldn't let me. I swear to god I will drop kick your ass just to leave."

"Have experience doing that now, do yah?" He gives her an amused look wiggling his brows.

She stares at him with her mouth gapped as if to ask him if he's serious. "I'm a officer of the law, it's my job remember. Sometimes you have to drop kick someone. Though I suppose you prefer punching first."

He hums not having a full response on the dot. "I'd say your most desired power move is to bitch slap. Y'know you have a wicked back hand. Always leaving a mark on your victims."

Her emerald orbs point daringly for him to continue. "Talk like that and I'll show you my famous bitch slap."

"You've done it already, remember?" He presses a hand to his cheek frowning slightly.

"You pissed me off."

"So your best counter attack was to back hand me?"

She tsks thinking back to that day. It was after one of their final cases together. They had gotten into a heated argument which ended up with Sonny with a red cheek after a cruel remark. His choice of words didn't bother her as much as the tone of his voice. It set her off so bad that fight was part of the reason she left in the first place.

She looks away fuming at the thought. "Served you right after you said to me."

Sonny sighs dropping his head to the floor. His once charming smile now replaced with a sullen expression. He treads around her hospital bed getting close enough so she can't try to run away. She acts like a child turning to turn away from her problems not meeting his eye. He forcefully turns her head with an eye roll cupping her face in his hands. She tries to pull away but he stops her.

"I tried to apologize to you. Since you didn't listen then please listen now. I'm sorry for what I said, it's no excuse, but it was in the heat of the moment. I swear I didn't mean it."

He caresses her cheek but truthfully her mind isn't even focused on that act of affection. Her eyes dart left and right staying locked on his. Aphrodite can hear the sincerity in his voice, she can't just forgive and forget though. No, she's petty like that.

She takes his hands feeling them loosen around her face prying them off. "It's more than what you said. It's deeper than that."

"Then talk to me about it. I want to make things right between us."