Misunderstanding 😦

After the interview ended he had some otjer pending works of 2 previous weeks.after finishing all he wents to his house at 9'o clock and saw his parents and sister siting in the hall.he tries to go without seeing them because he know what might be happen when he get caught.before ge kept his leg in stairs his mom caleed him to which he smile sleepishly.

He had some earful of advices from his parents.to all their questions and advices he just nodded his head.after sometime he went to his room with the help of his sister.after freshing up he took his phone and hit his head seeing the number of missed calls from his girl.as he was tired ge thought to call tomorrow morning.

Next morning........

As gaurav had a meeting he forgot to call sadhvi too.after freshing up he just ate little amount of food for the sake of his parents and went to meeting.he gave his phone to hos PA and said,

Gau-Yaarachi call panna just tell me I am in the meeting ok.
Ri-Okay sir.

Riya took his phone from him and followed him to meeting room and started the meeting.after about 1 hour his phone rang and the PA went out.shesaw the name as Sadhu but she don't know anything about their relatiomship and answer the call.

Sad-Hello gauraveyyy.
Rimv-Gauraveyy aah yaaru d nee.
Ri-Hello yaaru?
Sadmv-Enna ponnu pwsudhu?
Sad-Edhu gaurav phone dhaane neenga yaaru neengabyen awaroda phone la pesringa?
Ri-Hello I am his girlfriend ok awaroda phone ku nee pesra nee yaaru?
Sad-Girlfriend aah...

Sadhvi eyes teared up hearing that his girlfriend is speaking and lots of questions flooded in her mind.

Ri-Hello...
Sad-Sorry theriyama call panniten.

She cuts the call and cried thinking about him.

Sad-Appo awaru yenna yemathitara?awaruku girlfriend onnu vechitu dhaan enkitta propose panrara.appo enna awaru just timepass ku dhaan vechikittara?

She asked questions to herself and throw ghe phone in the bed.

In here after finishing his meeting be took the phone from her and ask her did someone call she lied as no and he went from their.

After work he went from the office to hos house and calls sadhvi after her call.

Sad-Hello yaaru..?
Gau-Yaara heyy naan d gaurav.
Sad-Ooh sollunga.
Gau-Hey enna aachi yen oru maari pesra?
Sad-Enakku onnum illa naan dhaan pesra neenga yen enna pathi kavala padringa ungaluku dhaan neraya per irukkangale kawala pada.
Gau-Heyy nee enna pesranu therinju dhaan pesriya sadhvi.
Sad-Aama therinji dhaan pesra.ungalukku dhaan girlfriend onnu irukkula aprom yedhukku enna love panniniga enakku propose panninga?
Gau-Heyy niruthu unakku enna loosa?
Sad-Aama loosu dhaan ungala love pannan la adhan.love panrathuku vera oruthi timepass ku wera oruthiya unakku.
Gau-Heyy onnum theriyama warthaya vidadhan sadhvi.
Sad-Ellam therinji dhaan pesren Mr.Gaurav.naan ungalukku morning call pannen appo oru ponnu pesinanga yaarunu ketta unga girlfriend nu sonna.adhu eppidi sir ungalukku oru ponna ippidi yematha mudinjudhu?
Gau-Sadhviiii podhum niruthu unma therinja nee thaanga maaten.
Sad-Yenna unma naan sonnadhu dhaane un..........

Before finishing he cuts the call making her cry more.

In here gaurav was in full rage with his PA and sadhvi to believe her lies but without believing him.

What will happen next?
What will he do his PA?
What will be sadhvi's reaction after knowing the truth?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........