Birthday and surprise

The sun rises as morning comes both girly boys was still sleeping in they cribs.

We woke up on a Saturday we open our eyes and  see mommy's smiling at us.

Our diapers was wet and poopy we  had our pacifiers  clipped on pajama and in mouths.

Then Mommys  looked over at us and said "Good morning princesses, happy birthday."

Thats right we remembered that it was our birthday today we started jumping from happiness.

"It  how old we gonna be?," both  asked.

You gonna be 3 years old babie girls princesses and you getting special birthday present after party.

What special present we both mumbled?

We want to show you girls something cute both mommies picked us up and acrry to the window there we saw amazing looking Princess theme backyard prepared for our bithday with decorations and pool.

Will have to wait and see now lest now get you some breakfast and get changed.

Mommys picked us up she  and took to the kitchen she sat us in high chairs and strapped us in tight put our bibs on.

Both babies girly boys were feeded 3 jars of baby food and bottle on babie formula.

After mommies cleaned for babies faces burped them on the backs and both were taken back to nursery to get prepared for birthday party.

Both girly boys were tooked and lays on changing tables mommies undressed them and started to chage they stinky diapers.

Wow look  at that ou babie girls really no how to fill diapers in morning both mommies said.

*Willie and Jamie looked at eatch other and blushed of red and that mommies called then girls butn they kinda liked to be called that.

OK babie girls it time to get your diapes changed.

Owk mommies both girls said.

Awww our babies girls trying to talk sorry girls remmeber babie talk for yuo both no big kids words and both got pacifiers in they mouths at started suck on them immideatelly.

Both girls got new diapers on.