"... I will..." Little Nightmare growled quietly at his brother. He was filled with rage and anger. "It's not your fault, this feeling made me hate you... I need to die so I can take the feeling away from me... Brother, remember who I am."

That his last words before kissing his forehead in tears. "Remember who I am..."

Nightmare closed the door after seeing that memory. This isn't the one I've been looking for... I wish I never say that to him...

He went into another door, and this is what he'd been looking for. The little Dream was standing in front of Reaper, sign up the list that Horror had explained before they burnt out with fire.

"I want my brother to be happy." Dream sadly smile, done signing up as he talked to Reaper. "I can tell he hates me... He was very jealous of me and I can tell he doesn't want to be with anymore..."

"I hope the creator will give you a perfect life for you, Dream." Reaper said, handing the list to the little one. "Keep it safely. Don't let anyone burn your agreement with the creators."

They're.... They're trying to take him away from me!! Nightmare grinned his teeth in anger when he saw this memories. I was busy hating on Dream that I did not even realize that he was planing to abandon me... Like I abandoned him...

"Will your brother will be worry about you kid?" Reaper asked him. "I mean, won't he cry over your death."

"I made a song for him. Do you want to hear?" Dream asked him, as the grim reaper nodded at his questions. The little one took a deep breath and out.

I already know that your life isn't fair,
I already know that this already happened,
You have said to me that you hate me so much.
my tears in my eyes, had finally dried of my face.
Give me a reason, why you're acting like this to me?
Give me a reason, why do you hate me so much?
You and I were so close like the strings won't tear apart,
So sad that you've cut those strings so you can runaway, far from me

Nightmare remember about this when he was trying to fall asleep but couldn't. He sing his lullaby everyday... My tears are falling non stop when I keep remember this...

Be honest with me, I won't stand in your way.
I will give you the wish, that you've been waiting for.
Maybe one day, that l was supposed to leave,
I'll gladly accepted it, although it's hurt inside.

Tears started to fall down to his cheekbones. Nightmare couldn't believe those sentences, they're have meaning and he just ignored it all these years.

Maybe this is, the wish that you really wanted.
Maybe this is, you wanted apart from me. 
When I see you, you look so happy without me.
Won't I be needed?

"That's not true Dreamy... I was unhappy without you. I need you..." Nightmare tried to hold his cry.

So please tell it to me?
I want to know.

"I'm sorry..." Nightmare whispered as he starting to sob, listening to the lullaby his poor brother made.

Be honest with me, I won't stand in your way.
I will give you the wish, that you've been waiting for.
Maybe one day, that l was supposed to leave,
I'll gladly accepted it, although it's hurt inside.

He lowered his head, letting his tears out. Why...? WHY AM I SO BLIND TO SEE HE WAS TRULY IN PAIN THAN I AM!?

Be honest with me, I won't stand in your way.
I will let you do, whatever you wish for. Maybe one day, that l was supposed to leave,
I'll gladly accepted it, although it's hurt inside.
I'll gladly accepted it, I'm sure you won't...
Miss me...