———
———

Back in what Alfie has decided to call the bat cave with how creepy, dirty and dark it is, she is barely hanging on by a thread.

Askari has taken his time using his torture techniques to get through to each of them. They each had the necessary passwords to activate the codes. They weren't giving up though. Askari took turns torturing them individually and unfortunately Alfie and JJ got the worse of it.

It's demoralizing and painful but they push through the pain refusing to say a word. Alfie starts to not believe in God and that they wouldn't be saved. If he wouldn't save them then her only hope and faith she has is in her team.

Alfie has been kicked, punched, drowned, suffocated and electrocuted. She knows that's only the least painful techniques Askari has used. She knows he has more up his sleeve but he's holding himself back. Waiting for the perfect time.

Bringing in a computer and dropping Alfie to her knees she coughs and sputters out blood. She isn't too surprised at seeing her own blood at this point.

Askari pulls the girls head back to look up at him. His fist with a lock of her hair. "Soon," he whispers. He then thrusts her head back making her wince.

There was no use in trying to stand at the given time. She pants at she lays on the concrete floor her eyes daring to close.

I will not give up.

———
———

"According to interpols data Askari is as bad as they get. Highly educated member of the republican guard caught torturing POWs off the clock for fun."

Sonny bows his head pinch his mouth and lips close as Emily Prentiss speaks over the call. He hopes for there to be good news around the corner and not more bad.

Many would say he and Alfie had a Rocky... friendship, if you will, in the past. They fought constantly and it was hard to tell if it was playful or serious. Both man and woman are too sarcastic and childish even in serious situations.

For Alfie's sake and not for the sake of his image to her new team he's trying to keep the person he is perceived as in New York on the down low.

"I'm sending you his profile now."

In a shaky breath Garcia looks away from her screen and too the others. Sucking in a breath she asks, "so this is the guy who has JJ and Alfie?"

"His name speaks volume."

Sonny nods, "Tivon means 'student of nature' yet Askari means soldier." The others looks to him surprised. "What? Y'know I'm not as dumb as I look."

"Askari's methods appear well documented. He's organized, he's meticulous, he typically spends twenty four hours with his subject before they break."

"They had Cruz at least that long."

Derek looks at the file as he profiles, "it looks like this guy uses most of the standard torture techniques."

"He even keeps his ritual to an established timeline. A so-called perfect methodology evolved through years of practice."

Blake tilts her head reading more into his file. She adds after Rossi, "no sexual torture," that allows Sonny to sigh in relief. "Maybe he has lines he doesn't cross."

"Typically professional torturers are driven by false sense of moral superiority. They don't derive sexual pleasure from the cruelty they inflict."

Sonny raises a brow not understanding a single word Reid just said. Not to mention the kid talked too fast for him to even grasp onto every word.

Calmly, Hotch adds, "but Askari isn't just a torturer. He's a sadistic serial killer."

In a sing-song monotone voice Rossi says, "and they love getting off."

"Guys I may have two more victims we can attribute to Askari. Savin Mubari and his wife Nadia. He was a knows confidant to Bin Laden's, both were at the camp were JJ and Alfie worked."

"Based off of what I gathered about JJ and what I know about Alfie, they would have been assigned to interrogate Nadia," Sonny inputs propping his arms up on the table.

"Do we know what happened to her?"

"M.O matches all of Askari's victims except for one thing, she was raped."

Sonny sits up in his seat knowing more about rape victims than serial killers or terrorists.

"So what was the difference about her?"

"Maybe she lasted the longest? If his ritual dictates a specific timeline any new aspect would fall later in his routine."

Derek leans back in his seat looking around the table as he speaks. "So the longer JJ and Alfie hold out, the greater the likelihood that'll happen to her."

"So how much time do they have?"

Sonny sighs putting his head in his hands. He looks up doing the math in his head. In a low voice he responds with a answer he wishes to not say, "a few hours."

"