11-15

11. Panic Heart

 Xu Youyou swayed and almost fainted.

The golden-faced man had a strong aura, and he was probably the so-called Soul King. At this moment, the light in his eyes flashed, and he seemed to see something through Xu Youyou's mask.

Almost reached out to help.

Xu Youyou rested on the ground with one hand, shook her head, and gradually improved in a moment.

This is a sign that the power is exhausted, and the man silently withdraws his hand.

"Please wait!" In such an area full of beetles, Xu Youyou no longer treated her, but sat up cross-legged.

"Here, use this!" At this time, the man in black with a golden face walked up to her and handed over a bottle of medicinal liquid.

It was almost the same as what the system came with, but it was a bottle of Spirit Replenishing Liquid.

System produced.

In less than three months in the previous life, there was a base that produced this kind of spiritual liquid with crystal cores.

But compared to the extraterrestrial supplement, it is not a star and a half.

"Thank you." Xu Youyou drank it without hesitation, and the power in her body suddenly recovered a little.

At this time, she looked at the last person again.

But it was the injury on the arm. Although the black energy above was heavier, it was slowly dissipating.

The golden-faced man said lightly, "He drank the poison-removing medicine, so it should be fine!"

Xu Youyou nodded, and a green fluorescent light hit him, and the man's wound instantly solidified and scarred.

"Ow~!" Suddenly, there was a shrill scream around him.

I saw the dead man, surrounded by a circle of black gas.

At this time, his body moved slightly, his legs were shaking, and his limbs were twisting strangely.

There seems to be a sense of waking up.

"Boss, Heizi is about to wake up."

The man who had just been injured suddenly let out a low cry and wanted to run over.

But was stopped by Xu Youyou, "If you want to die, I won't stop you."

"He..."

I saw that the man became very strange.

The body kept twitching, the neck was crooked and deformed, one head touched the ground, and the abdomen rose slightly.

Everyone looked over in amazement.

Can't help but be on guard.

After the man trembled for two or three times, his body jumped up instantly, and he let out a low 'Ow'.

The black tendons on his face were straight up, his gray-white eyeballs bulged, and he quickly rushed towards the seriously injured person beside him.

"Bang~" The golden-faced man kicked over.

Kick the mutated person away.

Another man dragged the injured man away.

And the man who was kicked away rushed up again with an 'Ow Ow' cry, and got into a ball with the golden-masked man, and everyone around was stunned.

Not sure what happened.

Xu Youyou said coldly: "He died, mutated, and should be in a zombie state now!"

The expressions of the rest of the people suddenly turned bad.

'Zombie, the legendary living dead. '

What the hell is going on in this world? Is it really the end of the world, or are they not on a mission in a foreign land.

but in their own homes.

Maybe tomorrow the whole world will change.

"Pfft~!"

I saw the golden-faced man raised his knife and fell, and the head of the zombie was split in half and fell to the ground.

Black blood gushed from the fracture above the neck.

A group of people had a sad look on their faces.

That is the enemy, once a teammate.

The Golden Masked Soul King recovered very quickly, and said in a cold voice, "If you want to stay unchanged, remember, don't get hurt."

When everyone was in a daze, he slashed at the Beetle who was running from a distance.

A black gas emerged, and the Beetle was also split open.

"I think their key point is on the head."

The seriously injured man backed away silently, widening the distance between him and his companions.

There was a look of despair in his eyes.

Xu Youyou nodded and held out a hatchet in his hand. This knife was very different from the one in the fight that day. It was a lengthened and wider version specially customized by Xu Side.

Waving up, it really is much more useful.

Out of the corner of the golden-faced Soul King, when he saw Xu Youyou's hatchet, the corners of his lips twitched.

Watching the girl use the cumbersome hatchet, not to mention, she is quite agile.

The strength of the team was quickly picked up.

Turning grief and anger into strength, they all rushed towards the Zerg.

For some reason, Xu Youyou felt that this group of people had an unusual tacit understanding when fighting with the Beetles.

There is a degree of advance and retreat between one attack and one defense, as if it were specially trained.

Apparently they were a group of people they knew.

Could it be that system tasks can still be teamed up!

"The system?"

"Yes, they have done more than one mission, and the force value is good." Before she could ask a word, the system gave the answer just like the roundworm in her stomach.

All night, Xu Youyou spent the whole night fighting with the Beetles.

Fortunately, the seriously injured person did not mutate after a burst of high fever and coma, and I don't know what will happen next.

When it was just dawn.

The system task time ended, and several people quickly disappeared in place.

The Golden Masked Soul King finally glanced at Xu Youyou's leaving back, and also quit the mission.

At this time, the system task light screen had already exploded.

Xu Youyou glanced casually, and the word 2032 had changed to 2029.

Unconsciously, the system task also lost three people.

The half-old Xu Niang said in a mournful voice: "It's true, the end is coming, we already have three less people, how have you prepared the supplies?"