6-10

6. Purchase of Materials

    "Boom~!"

A dull thunder suddenly exploded in the sky.

The leaves rustled softly, and the raindrops began to fall slowly, hitting the leaves, and the grass became denser and denser.

"It's raining."

Looking at the man who fell to the ground, his body was gradually soaked by the rain, and the muddy water mixed with the rainwater, entangled in his pale face.

It looked oddly beautiful.

Forget it, save people to the end.

Xu Youyou dragged the man's body to the side of the distant rock.

She was panting heavily, the rain had already wet the bodies of both of them.

The man's wound burst open again.

A long streak of blood flowed out.

Using her strength to suckle, Xu Youyou finally dragged him to the bottom of a cliff, and the raised half boulder just covered the man's body.

The slanting wind and drizzle fell down.

Blocked by rocks.

Xu Youyou took a deep breath, watched the blood spilling out of the man's abdomen again, sighed, untied his bandage again, and filled some herbs on it.

It was carefully tied up again.

Leaning forward, he stroked the man's forehead with his hand, slightly hot, and the corners of his lips were white and chapped.

"I have a fever!" Xu Youyou was helpless, so she could only pick up some rainwater with her hands and carefully feed it into the man's mouth.

"Hmm~!" The man groaned slightly, and the corner of his lips twitched tightly around the fingers that Xu Youyou was about to withdraw.

She was so frightened that she quickly backed away.

Her face couldn't help turning red.

In the last life and this life, I have never had contact with a man, even if the Xu family wanted to exchange her for something in the end.

But eventually died in the mouth of the monster.

What's wrong with this guy, he's really bold.

But the man still squinted his eyes tightly, and smack his lips inadvertently.

No matter, Xu Youyou has done her best, seeing the rain getting heavier and heavier, the sky is dark, making the whole forest look gloomy.

If she doesn't go home again, it is estimated that her parents will be anxious to death.

Xu Youyou looked at the man tucked under the stone cliff, turned around and hurried down the mountain without looking back.

At this moment, the man suddenly opened his eyes, looking at the confused back, a gleam of light flashed in his eyes.

The uneven mountain road made Xu Youyou slip while running, and accidentally fell several times.

Running on the path leading to the house, I vaguely heard Zhou Chunlian shouting loudly, "Xiaoyou, where are you Xiaoyou?" 

In the mist, a stalwart man was standing at the door, anxious Looking out.

When he saw her, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Youyou was overjoyed, and strode towards the door of the house.

"I'm back." Her cry was muffled by the sound of rain.

But the tall figure ran along the path and kept running over, looking at Xu Youyou's embarrassed expression, his face couldn't help sinking.

Immediately afterwards, Xu Youyou's head was lightly tapped, "I don't know how to go home when it's raining, so be careful to be beaten." The tall man was wearing a cloak, no matter what happened to her, everything fell on her. body.

"Dad, I'm fine."

If she used to be a little rebellious and often hung out with Big Girl Xu, then now she's obedient, her mother is too happy to be happy.

They were less than fifty meters away from the door.

The man couldn't help but said, dragged her and walked to the house, "Be careful I don't protect you."

When Zhou Chunlian saw Xu Youyou, her small fist slammed on Xu Side's body, "Stinky girl, get off. If it rains, you don't even know how to go home, is it stupid?"

Xu Side held Zhou Chunlian's hand gently, "Be careful, it hurts."

Zhou Chunlian stepped on his instep twice with her foot, the man only slightly chuckle.

For some reason, after the rebirth at the end of the day, he was much more tender towards the mother and daughter.

The face is full of admiration.

"Oh, I can't take it anymore, you two are slowly loving each other, I'll take a bath first." Xu Youyou chuckled, her mother seemed to be getting more and more charming.

Silly for three years in one pregnancy, is it beating or flirting.

Not seeing.

As soon as I entered the hall, I saw that the whole room was full of various materials.

Seeing her daughter's dull expression, Zhou Chunlian who followed up couldn't help complaining: "Your father is crazy, he doesn't want to live after buying so many things. Look, he bought hundreds of buckets of milk powder alone. It's a pig, if you can't have a litter of cubs, how can you use so much. It will all expire by then."

Both father and daughter smiled tacitly.

Xu Side said slowly: "The house has been rented, this is the order I placed before." After that, he handed a key to the door, "It's behind Xu Laoqi's shop in town."

"Yes, Youyou, your dad said You want to open a supermarket, but you're still in college." Zhou Chunlian looked at the man who was spending money like water these days.

The flesh hurts.

But she was confused by the man's rhetoric in front of her.

If it wasn't for the fact that her daughter opened a supermarket, she would probably have beaten men.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower." Xu Youyou quickly ran into the bathroom, and threw Zhou Chunlian with a questioning face to her father to explain.

"Well, I'll cook." Xu Side also quickly flashed into the kitchen.

After a while, a scent came out.

Well, it seems that Codonopsis pilosula is making chicken soup, as well as cold side dishes, and the cucumber is fragrant. Thinking about it makes me appetizing.

"Do you still want to live, you prodigal son." Zhou Chunlian's face was full of melancholy. Back then, everyone opposed her to marrying this asshole, but unexpectedly, she has enjoyed nearly 20 years of happiness.

Who says bad men don't love their wives.

In the evening, the father and daughter reunited in the underground space.

Seeing Xu Side consolidating the dug wall with his gold-type abilities, this place is not the hardest hit area. Although it was hit in the early days of the end of the world, it is still relatively safe.

"It's inconvenient to cook at the end of the day. Let's start steaming buns tomorrow. The more you do, the better."