✨chapter seven✨

Carol pov
It was later in the day and I and Elle were back in our normal clothes. I wore my white crop top with my ripped black jeans, my jacket, my black gloves, my red heels/boots and my hair up in half a pony tail. Meanwhile Elle had put on her yellow crop sweater, her blue ripped jeans, her blue laces kind of gloves, her blue combat heels and her hair just hanging down.

 Meanwhile Elle had put on her yellow crop sweater, her blue ripped jeans, her blue laces kind of gloves, her blue combat heels and her hair just hanging down

It was then we were bored out of our minds so I came up with a plan

It was then we were bored out of our minds so I came up with a plan. "Let's go and hang out with mal". " I don't know Carol". Elle said. "Oh come on Elle it will be fun I heard she loves to draw". " ok fine I'm in, let's go and find her". We walked through the school when we found mal in the library. We walked over to her and I said "wow u can draw really good" I pointed at the drawing she was working on.

Mal was confused and asked "don't u hate it because it's a disgusting fire breathing dragon". And I said " no not at all I really love dragons". "And my sister here loves to paint and draw". I said. Then mal asked me " don't u love to draw or paint"? But before I could answer Elle said

"no she is into sports like tourney and she loves singing". "HEY" I said a little loud. Mal said "what" ugh now I have to tell her. So I said "I love to sing but not for others. So no one knows that I love that". Mal gave an understanding look and said " don't worry ur secret is safe with me". I was relieved.

"So" I said. "How about you and my sis and me stay here for a while to draw together"? Mal then said " sure" Mal thought by herself *they are not like the other princesses they don't seem scared of us or even intimidated. They look so innocent yet they accept me and the vk's.

"So ur parents are the king and queen? " Mal asked I said "yes and our brother Ben will be the new king soon. Maybe mom and dad will finally have some time to do fun stuff with us". " don't they have time for fun things now? " Mal asked as Elle said "no they never had time for us".

I felt sad and saw that Elle was sad too so I hugged her. Mal saw it and did somthing she would never expect to do. She wrapped her arms around the princesses and said " hey be happy at least u two have a father figure in ur lives".  The girls felt better. Then they looked at the clock oh no it's already four p.m they had to go. So I and Elle said bye to mal and went to our dorms.

*that night*
Elle and I wondered if the vk's had any questions so before bed we went to their room. As we got there we knocked on the door. Mal opened so we said "hey" "hey" she answered. We wondered if you guys had any questions after today." Elle said. "No not that I know of" Mal said looking at the rest who shook their heads. "Oh wait is it true that we all get to go to the coronation of your brother?" She asked. "Yea the whole school does". Elle answered.

" wow that's beyond exciting. Is it a possibility that we could stand in the front row to soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked as I answered "I wish you could but up front it's just ben, me, Elle, mom, dad, FGM and Ben's girlfriend and if we had one our boyfriend" Ben's girlfriend? Okay byeeee". Mal said as she closed the door and we went back to our rooms.