After a while of talking Harry and I decided to go upstairs. I walked into his room while a smile appeared on my face. Everything was exactly the same as I could remember. We spend so much time in this room, it felt like home. Harry plopped down on his bed. "Yeah I didn't really spend much time after the x-factor in this room, my mum never changed it I guess." I smiled and nodded. I walked towards the dresser and saw a picture frame. It was lying upside down so I grabbed it to see the picture. My smile grew bigger when I saw the picture. It was a photo of me and Harry on our first day of high school. It's so weird how the time flies sometimes.

"You remember this." A smirk played on my lips while I showed Harry the picture. Harry started to laugh. "Our first day of high school, we were so young in that pic. You looked cute though." Harry grinned. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile a little.

I sat down next to Harry on his bed. "Sometimes I wished I could go back to that moment. Just no worries, no drama, my mum would be still alive. We were still young and innocent. Well except for you of course, you never were innocent." I grinned.

"I want to show you something." Harry said. "What? Like right now?" "Yeah or later, doesn't matter, but I'm sure you will like it." "Okay." I nodded. "But i'm going to the bathroom first." I said and stood up. "Oh yeah I should use the one downstairs." "Why?" "Because I just used the one upstairs." He laughed a little while I looked kinda disgust. "That's gross, thanks for the warning." I walked downstairs and went into the bathroom.

When I came back I ran into Gemma. "Is Harry driving you crazy already?" She smirked. "No I just had to use the bathroom." I laughed. She nodded. "It's really good to have you back. Harry missed you you know." "Yeah I missed him too."

"And it was so unfair of that stupid management of him." She rolled her eyes. "Uh what?" "Yeah like that they forbid him to have any contact with you and stuff."

My jaw dropped. What? They did that? So all this time that I thought Harry forgot about me it was just management!? I couldn't believe it, why would they do that? Do they hate me? What did I ever do to them? Suddenly another thought popped into my mind.

He didn't forget about me... He never did...

"You okay?" Gemma asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I quickly nodded. "Wait... You didn't know? Did you?" "No I didn't." I honestly answered. "He just said he was sorry for not contacting me, he never explained to me why actually." "Well it was very hard for him, I hope you know that. He really missed you and he hated the fact he couldn't text you anymore. You've always been special for him. I never got that to be honest, but what the two of you have together is really special." She smiled. "Thank you." I gave her a quick hug while I heard someone walking down the stairs.

"Emms are you ready?" Harry asked, I turned around and nodded. "Where are you going?" Gemma asked. "We're going into the town, we'll be back before dinner." She nodded and walked away. "Well lets go." Harry smiled and we walked outside.

He walked towards the shed. "Where are you going? Aren't we taking your car?" I raised my eyebrow. "Nope." He said while he took out two bikes. "We're gonna bike." He smirked while I started to laugh a little.

When we sat on our bike I immediately thought about all the rides we had towards school. I always loved to go biking to school with Harry, even though I always complained about the messy hair I got. "So you're not gonna tell me where we're going?" "Nope." He smirked and ran a hand through his messy hair.

"I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I really missed biking with you." I said while he grinned a little. "Me too. We have to go here to left, then we're there." To the left? That's... That's my old house... I suddenly saw my old house in a distance.