"look, her name is mariah and we've been friends for-"

"i don't give a fuck how long you guys have been friends for!" mikayla shouted causing the lady to back up a bit before bringing the brush slowly across her cheeks again.

of course, her name had to be mariah too what were the fucking odds, mikayla thought.

"why are you getting mad at me when you've been lying in my face for fucking weeks?" madison knew she had her once she didn't have a response making her scoff, "you dogged the fuck out of me bro."

"oh, so it's cool when you fuck around but not me? yeah okay." madison continued with a bitter chuckle.

"so, this was what? just to get back at me."

madison scrunched her face up. "how are you somehow making yourself out to be the victim right now? god, you're so manipulative." she shakes her head looking off to the side, "what the hell was i thinking fucking with you again?" she asks herself.

"...i did love you madison."

"but, not more than you love him though, right?" she asks sniffling and wiping a tear that threatened to fall. "it doesn't even matter anymore especially when we both know the answer. i'm gonna move on and see where things go with mariah and i honestly just want you to go fuck yourself and delete my number, okay, alright, great."

mikayla was met with her wallpaper after being hung up on and cursed to herself at the fact she fucked up a good and non toxic relationship.

"...do you want me to continue with your makeup or?"

liked by anguscloud and 5,676,245 others

miikie get ready to meet Lilah Black in 'Jonah Hex' coming to theaters this fall!

view comments

alexademie hot mama 💋

user just watching because you're in it tbh
hunterschaefer real

zendaya gorgeous ✨

user why did i hear a rumor that sophia might die this season wtf
user STFU NO WAYYYY

madisonbeer you're so stunning omg

jacobelordi you are always serving
barbieferreira who taught you this???
stormreid i did...

user 😍😍😍

maudeapatow love you! can't wait to watch 🙌🏻