We both walked down the corridor, side by side. We chatted a bit, he was a sweet boy, very nice and polite. He asked me about how my first proper day was, and i asked him about herbology and things like that, i definitely saw us being friends in the future. Eventually we arrived at a big painting of a fat lady, he whispered something to her and suddenly the painting flew open, exposing a stair case. "It's right up here" he said. I followed him up the stairs and into the gryfindor common room.

I have to say, the common room was pretty, but it was nothing like slytherin. The red colours gave me a headache. "It's the first door at the top of the stair case" he told me, before sitting down on one of the sofas. "Thank you Neville, see you later?" i asked him. "Yeah probably, i'll see you at dinner for sure" he said. I waved goodbye and began to climb the short stair case, i started to knock of the door. "Come in" was all i heard harry say. I walked in and screamed as soon as i saw what was in front of me. Harry had just gotten out of the shower and was in his boxers, he was drying his hair with a towel and so couldn't see that i had walked in. He had little water droplets covering his body.

I have to say, harry had a nice body, but this was so embarrassing for me. As soon as harry heard me scream he looked in my direction. I quickly span round to face the other way. "I'll just come back later or something" I said quickly before walking out and slamming the door behind me. I was hot from embarrassment, my cheeks had gone flushed and i was beginning to sweat, i quickly marched through the halls, i decided to head towards the quidditch pitch for some fresh air.

It became apparent that i wasn't paying attention to where i was going as i smacked straight into someone, causing me to stumble. I looked up and saw draco looking at me with a confused expression. "Where are you of to in such a rush?" he questioned. "oh you know, just need some fresh air" i replied. "Why are you so flustered? embarrassed because you nearly fell over?" he taunted. I looked him straight in his eyes. "You wish" i replied, he kept pushing me to tell him what had happened that i eventually stormed off. I wasn't going to take this i needed the fresh air.

I was now outside and waking on the field when draco appeared again. "where are you going?" he asked me. "to the quidditch pitch" i simply replied not looking at him. "why?" he questioned. This made me stop walking and turn to look at him. "Do you really need to know everything?" i asked him rather annoyed. "Yes" he smiled proudly. I rolled my eyes, "fine, when i was little me and my dad would play quidditch, i don't really play it anymore, but we love to watch the games, it calms me down, gives my mind a break, so that's where i'm heading" i snapped before turning and continuing to walk. "fair enough" was all he replied.

we walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence, it was peaceful. When we arrived, i took a seat on the first row of benches on the closest stand. Draco took a seat next to me. "Now care to tell me why you were all annoyed and flustered back there" he asked. I thought for a second, i wasn't really flustered anymore and i needed draco to make one of his jokes right now. "fine i'll tell you" i began, "i walked in on harry practically naked and it was so embarrassing" i chucked. I turned to look at draco, he was looking at me, he wasn't smiling, he had a straight face.

"why were you in potters room anyway?" he asked annoyed, i could tell this wasn't going the way i had hoped it to. "Well i was looking for him and someone told me he would be in his room, he must have thought i was ron or something because when i knocked he just told me to come in, so i did" i said, confused as to why it was such a problem. He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and huffed. "You know what" he began, "I was right earlier when i called you a whore. you were probably there to fuck him or something" he spat, he sounded full of hatred.

I sat there for a few seconds trying to process this sudden mood change. I stood up and turned to him, "you know what draco fuck you" i spat back, before turning on my heel and walking back up to the castle. This time he didn't follow me. Good, now i was furious.

I stomped my way into the castle, i had a look at my watch, there was 5 minutes till dinner, i decided to go in and sit down anyway. When i got in i saw Matteo and Blaise sat next to each other on one side of the bench. I huffed and shuffled over to them and plonked myself down on the bench opposite them.

"hey Del, where's Draco?" Blaise asked me.
"I don't fucking know and i don't care" I spoke through my teeth.
"woah what's up with you?" Matteo but in.
"Oh you know just Draco back to his ways, calling me a slut and a whore and telling me all i wanna do is fuck everyone" I huffed, pushing my empty plate away from me. When i'm annoyed i tend to loose my appetite.

"Ugh not this again, don't worry i'll speak to him about it" blaise smiled trying to brighten the mood, "but for now can you eat something" it was more of a demand than a question. I pulled my plate closer to me and loaded it with some roast potatoes, roast beef and some veggies. The three of us sat there talking, i was finally starting to feel less annoyed.

I had practically finished my dinner, there was only a few peas left, when i saw blaise and matteo turn there attention from me to something behind me. "what? what is it?" i began, but before they could reply i felt myself being yanked out of my seat. "What the hell!" i shouted as i turned around to see who had grabbed me. I looked up and met those gorgeous grey eyes, all though this time they were full of anger and hatred.

"come with me now" he said through his teeth, "no i want to stay here with blaise and mat-" i started but was interrupted by draco. "I wasn't asking" he spat before pulling me out of the dinning hall by my arm. "What the hell Draco let me go?!" I screamed at him, he didn't seem to care as he didn't let go. He dragged me all the way down towards the common room, we were about about to round the corner leading to the dungeons when i heard someone shout behind us.

"Let her go Malfoy!"