Sabigiyuu (I can't believe youve made it so far.)

A/n- my lovely sailors this chapter has dirty references and lemons! Since it's like only 7-8 chapters in the lemons in this will last a bit before becoming more and more 😏 y'know.they may act out of character cuz idk how these ppl would act if they are needy but yh....BUT ILYSMM AND IF YOUR HAVING A BAD DAY REMEMBER THAT I CARE FOR YOUU!!!

IN THE WATER ESTATE -its pretty dark btw-

3RD POV

"You like me?" Sabito questions

"Y-yes.." Giyuu say but he feels he made a mistake spilling this out,

Before he could speak he felt a pair of soft lips land onto his..He couldn't believe it..His questions have been answered..This was not just his childhood friend but it's his new husb-boyfriend.
Giyuu held sabito into an embrace while returning the kiss
Out of nowhere sabito decides to slip his tongue in exploring Giyuu's mouth, tho giyuu-san was started he was a flustered pink mess..

The parted to breath with a string of saliva was leading for one another's mouth.
While sabito was ready to make his next move-

CAW CAW A MISSION FOR SABITO!! THERE HAS BEEN A DEMON SIGHTING NEAR THE CITY!! NOT ANY SORT OF MOON!! PLEASE LEAVE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!

a/n-giyuu is still able to walk unfortunately and has been saved from sabitos sexual desires..lol..I'm not showing the part of sabitos fight because the only angst here is with giyuu..

GIYUU POV

I got what I wanted..I need to get ready and go see Tanjiro..They've been here for 2 days and I do hope they get better..At least they can sort of distract the other harshiras from disturbing me...The only things that hasn't changed is my emotions..I still feel blank..That outburst when I first saw sabito..I'm not sure why that didn't bring my smile of actual feelings back..I can only show slight emotion around sabito...

OUTSIDE

3RD POV

Tomioka-san got his haori,which still looked the same because he can't change sabitos side now, and slid it on exiting the water estate. He looked up admiring the navy blue sky dotted with sparks of white light..Tho he knew Tanjiro and the rest would be asleep he still wanted to check on them,besides they still have 2-3 days to recover unless they don't have Any missions in which case their stay would be extended. (A/n- let's just say that the beds are only their if the trio decide to come..And cuz they don't have an actual home the butterfly mansion and kocho-sans care is enough..Also kagaya has allowed them to stay for however long because of how safe and trustworthy they are.)

Tomioka-san made it to the mansion while admiring the stars and moon above him..He entered making sure to gently open the door so nothing would be alerted to be welcomed by an awake trio?

"Oh hi Tomioka-san!" Tanjiro said in a gentle tone

"Hi.. Tanjiro" he said in his regular monotone voice

"And the rest of you.." he added so he won't feel bad later

"We are going to check on Nezuko before we sleep!" Tanjiro assures so Tomioka won't have to ask

Nezuko then draws out of her copper shaded box as a smol bean and lays in her brother's arms, just as this is happening a certain butterfly comes in to check on her sweet patients..

"Tomioka-san?" She looks at the other pillar, whose currently sitting near the trio on the floor..

He just blankly looks at her, not wanting to start any sort of conversation with the butterfly..
She was aware of who was in the room but that didn't stop her from saying-