Sabito? no Tanjiro!

A/n: I know the last part was short but I wanna keep it so people will read it and so it stays intense. Anyways I hope you enjoy and slice that vote button!!the picture is not cropped because I keep forgetting

CAW CAW TOMIOKA GIYUU GO TO THE MOUNTAINS YOU'LL FIND TWO TEENS ONE WITH RED HAIR NAMED KAMADO TANJIRO AND THE OTHER NAMED KAMADO NEZUKO THERE HAS BEEN A DEMON ATTACK THERE!

Giyuu's POV
Seriously a mission now? I mean fine then I can be out of the hashiras sight.
Then also they wont tease me.

When he arrived..
Giyuu swiftly runs then attempts to grab Nezuko but fails and blankly turns to tanjiros worried confused face.
Giyuu just speeds to slice but slices tanjiros hair.At the same time he snatches nezuko!

Tanjiro kept weeping at his position he was in at the moment and Giyuu starts advising him how he should not succumb to sorrow.....
(The part where he makes Tanjiro go to Urokodaki as a student happend as well)

Not that long later

"These siblings might be different..."

But tanjiro seems to remind me of someone but I cant get who?

(Now since Tanjiro meets the harshiras after a whole mission and with inosuke and zenitsu on the mountain arc,we will spend a whole day seeing what giyuu does)

Giyuu POV:

I hope Tanjiro has successfully learned water breathing and has done all the training
Why do I care for him so much? Ugh I wish I was a bit early then Tanjiro and Nezuko would not have been in this situation but because of my foolishness I came late not being able to help at all.

Let's go visit nee-san (tsutako)
Good evening nee-san today was another regular day
Well since I went on a mission the harshiras did not really see me so I did not get made fun of but one thing I do regret deeply is not saving Tanjiros family. I really had the chance but because of my stupid self being late I missed a chance of saving a whole family's future.
Nee-san I also broke the rule of the demon slayer corps....I saved a demon instead of decapitating her head. But I just fell that these two are different from the rest. They just (I'm trying so hard not to say hit different) seem like they could not live without each other...I wish you were alive you could've at least comforted me while I unintentionally bad mouth myself.....

I'm different from them....I'm useless,I wish I could

....kill myself....

️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
Help I can't stretch these chapters long enough okeh okeh
Next chapter I'm doing the meeting and a talk that revels something......