new harshira?

Giyuu POV

What's wrong with me...Everyone hates me...I'm useless...I'm weak...no one can help me....

Tomioka kept on bad mouthing himself over and over and since he was by himself in his estate, he lifted his sleeves for both his haori and slayer uniform to reveal a bunch of bloody bandages slim enough so no one could really notice.....he grabbed a small knife and started making cuts on him arm...I deserve this pain...I can't make friends I'm hated I mean I deserve this...

(Help mah dude is emo asf)

CAW CAW CAWWW HARSHIRA MEETING GO TO MASTER UBUYASHIKI'S ESTATE THIS VERY INSTANT!!!!!

Oh a meeting now? It may be very important..I have to show up...

3rd POV

Everyone arrived in their own time and started taking about this very unexpected meeting..

"Ara I do wonder why this meeting has be called and very urgently!" Kocho exclaims

"Mabye it's a fellow harshiras birthday!"Kanroji squeals

"Well this better not waste my time because of how unexpected this shit is," shinazugawa adds

"Well we'll just have to wait and see,"obanai says

"Ara this is most definitely an important meeting considering tomioka-san is here!" Kocho points

Their conversation goes on for half an hour.

"Master has arrived," the twins say in a unison

All the harshiras bow looking very pleasant

"Good evening master," the pillars say in a unison

"Good evening children," kagaya states

"Tonight we have an important announcement that I hope you all will enjoy,"

Everyone' POV

Huh? Enjoy this is not any birthday we missed is it?

"My dear children today we have the joy of getting a new pillar!"

Everyone was shocked since this was a piece of new they were not expecting in the slightest!

"Master may we know what pillar this is?"Tengen asks

"Well glad you asked because this person will be sharing pillars with our current water pillar Tomioka Giyuu," he clears

Shocked.just shocked.

"You'll get to see and know him tomorrow, and another note the Kamado sibling and their friends will join us tomorrow since this mission seemed to have injured them quite a bit."

"On that note children I hope you enjoy you evening and I'll be taking my leave".

After the master and the twins went away all heads were turned to tomioka!

"Ara tomioka-san someone seemed to be strong enough to mabye replace you!"kocho says in a way that could be offending but not that offending.

"Well at least let's hope that this pillar is more fun that this bastard!"shinazugawa shouts

"Guys that not nice we shouldn't be rude to our comardes!!" Kanroji squeals

"Kanroji-san please don't act like you care for this lonley man!"

Everyone finished their sentences and left...

(Omg I'm soooooo sorry that this is soo baddd and how I'm missing characters every second Im just trying I'm really sorryyy.)