5. listening to music

Mr

Mr. Orange

He's happy to give you control of the radio whenever you want. In fact, Freddy always goes music shopping with you. The two of you sit in the listening booth, sharing each end of the puffy headphones, as you listen to a Wanda Jackson song. At first you think it's more your style, but you've found you've turned Freddy on to old country and rockabilly music.

Mr. White

Larry loves blues, anything dark and sultry and mournful, he's there for it. You find that you're a little too green for the stories the guitar masters have to tell you. But you'll still lounge around with Skip James and Howlin' Wolf playing in the kitchen as Larry cooks and you hum riffs.

Mr. Blonde

It's K-Billy's or nothing. Doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing. It's gotten to the point where you can predict which songs come next on the station and you whine and complain at the repetition. When you try to suggest changing the station, Vic will immediately shut you up by barking out your name. You're left feelinf very grumpy. 

Mr. Pink

He's the type to listen to obscure bands and brag about how no one else knows about them. He's constantly trying to turn you on to musicians you've never heard of so you can be the couple everyone hates. He's definitely into vinyl. Also, I feel like he'd be into Ska.

Mr. Brown

You actually got together partially because of your music taste. You two are the type to dance together to 80s pop music in your kitchen. Synthwave is a big genre for the two of you. He makes you playlists on a cassette tape so you can listen to something at work.

Nice Guy Eddie

Eddie loves soul and motown. He's always playing sweet love songs in his car, which surprises you. You love to listen to them with him. They make you think about your relationship and how romantic he can be sometimes. You personally love The Delfonics.

For youokmk apologies for the delay! I hope everyone had a good holiday season. Hope you enjoy!