Hagrid laughed, his face beet red. "Well, he'll 'ave to be trained up a bit, of course!" Then, he turned his head to gaze out the window, spotting a highlighted figure in the dark. "Who's that?"

(Y/N) and Harry's eyes found the outside of the window. Spotting a boy they all were fabulously familiar with, who then gasped with his mouth ajar and quickly scrambled away. Harry hissed through clenched teeth his name, "Malfoy."

Hagrid murmured to himself, obviously very, very disappointed. "Oh, dear..."

After their confrontation with Rubeus Hagrid, the four friends made the wise choice to return back to the Gryffindor Common Room. Note the sarcasm. "Hagrid always wanted a Dragon. He told me so, the first time I met him..." Harry informed his friends as they walked and Ron commented thoughtfully, "It's crazy! And worse, Malfoy knows..." His lips pulling down in concern. "I don't quite understand." (Y/N) admitted to them, her fingers playing with a loose string on her robes. "Why is that bad?"

Ron replied to her, sighing. "Oh. It's bad." And it just got even worse, because they all froze on the spot when they laid their eyes on Professor Minerva McGonagall, she told them sternly. "Good evening."

(Y/N) could evaporate happily and peacefully right then and there.

Draco Malfoy walked out from behind the elder Professor's back, a proud smirk spread across his full lips. Then, his cold, sky blue eyes landed on (Y/N) and it flickered every so slightly. She didn't have time to read what kind of emotion particularly. Curious. Her eyes narrowed. In confusion mostly.

McGonagall scolded the four Gryffindors, "Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night! Therefore, as punishment for your actions, Fifty Points will be taken." Harry exclaimed in utter disbelief, 'Fifty?!', while (Y/N), Ron and Hermione gasped. (Y/N) spared a discreet glance at Malfoy, who she was expecting to be smirking or grinning smugly at his accomplishment, but instead he just stood there, in artic cold silence. Eyes cast downwards to his leather shoes. She scowled. It was really, really unfair. "Each..." McGonagall added, at last. Harry's mouth dropped open, almost hanging to the floor and (Y/N) pressed her lips together, her anger fading.

How disappointed her Mum would be if she ever found out.

She can completely forget about going to The Bookstore ever again.

What. A. Night. Mare.

"And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive a detention." Malfoy narrowed his eyes, staring up at the Professor; he stepped forward, chuckling nervously from deep inside his throat. He murmured uncertainly, "Excuse me, Professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the five of us?" McGonagall looked at him, her eyebrows raised. "No, you heard me correctly, Mr Malfoy. You see, honorable as your intensions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will join your classmates in detention." Draco turned his head to look at (Y/N), Hermione, Ron and Harry, his marble eyes dark. She sighed through her lips, tugging at the end of her messy low ponytail.

Fantastic!

This was the exact reason why she did not break rules. Ever. And look at where that has gotten her.

Darned detention.

Dammit. Just when things started looking up.

Damn Malfoy to the Moon and back, damn him!

-

"A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming." Filch informed the students as they followed him to Hagrid's Hut. The old man looked even scarier under the white glowing moonlight, with his nasty yellow-stained teeth glowing - and not in a Magical way - the few grey hairs on his head standing up and his wrinkled face highlighted the perfect amount to look almost like an old hag. (Y/N) shivered uneasily.