CHAPTER 1: VILLAINESS (Y/N)

(This part take Boboiboy seasons 2 when Ejojo comes to earth during the math exam)
——————————————————————————————
Adudu silently laugh mischievously when the student wasn't paid attention to answer the math exam but not for Ying and Yaya.

"Good job even the earthquake the machine have"

Probe feel weird feelings and gasp.

"That's not earthquake th-that's Ejojo's space ship!!! "

Adudu also gasp and faced Ejojo who come out from his spaceship with one humanoid alien woman beside him.

Boboiboy and his friends get out and have match with Petai robot. They struggle with it. Then someone stop Thunderstorm to fight Petai robot.

"Hai~,you look so attractive my dear. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)"

Thunder who stunned seeing her beautiful face and her voice get distracted. She smirk devilish and knock him out.

"Thunderstorm!! "

Earthquake called his named get stop when she appear front of him. She used her whip to him make him knock out.

She saw Cyclone tried to save both elemental, she appear behind him and kick him hard. During unconscious three elemental merge back become Boboiboy.

"S-Stop,  please"

Hearing his beg, she stop and have flashbacks when evil alien take power sphere from her parent and killed her only family and destroy her planet.

"Kiddo, go hide I can't fight with you right now. Go I distract Ejojo while you take your power sphere and Adudu"

Boboiboy stunned and (Y/n) make illusion power. Ejojo seems happy when he got strong parties to join him. In the end Boboiboy manage to run away from that place with his friends and Adudu.

(Y/n) get in his space ship. Ready to track down Boboiboy and his one friends.
------------------------------------------------------
Time skip (2 years)
------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n) really mad after Ejojo did to her. He knock her out and put her on his cells, so he could sell her to get money since she was most wanted villains.

But Boboiboy manage to save the day, she happy when everything on earth back to normal. Boboiboy know she in Ejojo cells down the ship. He open the cells.

"No kiddo, let me pretend that I not have enough energy to fought him. Cause I'm not from here"

That's the last word from her to Boboiboy. When (Y/n) heard Ejojo comeback to earth destroy Boboiboy and his friends again. She ready to go there to but stop seeing another high-tech spaceship forward to earth.

She knew that spaceship, she stop at Mars.

"That's spaceship belong to legendary space rebels. Shit I'm not gonna cause the trouble yet. Let's watch and learn whoever it is"

She tried to contact Adudu which Adudu left his watch and on the camera. She know stunned how attractive the space rebels is.

"So that's Captain Kaizo huh? Very attractive man I can said. Damn, I fall in love already"

She learn how Kaizo used his energy source.

"I guess he got power sphere that have energy power"

Much surprise that Fang is his little brother. This make her mused with him already.

She have been watched Boboiboy have new elemental power and that's water and fire. Fang also have new tier of his shadow power.

In the end Boboiboy and Fang got tied with Captain Kaizo who badly injured but still manage to stand up.

"I guess I will meet you again Boboiboy"

(Y/n) have soft smile then she went to her hometown planet even it was destroy nothing left but she willing to build up again.

"Ahh~ I'll do tomorrow my revenge on Ejojo. He might be tried to escaped from Kaizo cells"

She laugh and then search about Kaizo. She found really interesting data about him. She lick her lips.

"Hmm~ we have lot of common Kaizo but I still doesn't know who you work for"

Meanwhile, Kaizo was boosting engine to charge. He got one info from Tapops. He open it and saw Kokoci.

"Captain Kaizo we got a hard mission for you but it was harmless. Catch the villains named (Y/n) (L/n) this is her information but some of it were lacked and still unknown. So far we know she join forces with Ejojo before. She might be searching Ejojo to revenge"

"What about the undercover?"

"I know I gave you two heavy mission but mostly ctach the villain first than undercover I also need to move on Borara space ship as janitor. I suggest you can put Ejojo back to Atatatiga. She might show up tomorrow or later that day"

"Yes, commander"

In the end Tapop signature, Kaizo open up the file about (Y/n) (L/n).

"(Y/n) (L/n), from Saffoon planet. What the destroyed planet!? She the only survivor!? So far I know Saffoon people were famous with kindness and love how come she from it and become villain??"

He even read her information.

"She was pickpocket at first then started to become an assassin, afterwards she become wanted villain because stealing power from power sphere from the owner. Her amount is 1,500,600 ringgit. Gosh, she so high. The amount is from Galaxy Government itself"

He studied her figure.

"She have (skin color) with (eye color) also (hair length) (hair color). Her eyelashes really long maybe she wear make up. And her style is (favorite color) shirt with black leather coat. She have interested fashion. Hobby none, like dislike none. Where she lives none. Her power none... Nothing information left, she is interesting to catch"

He smirk and closed his watch. He told Lahap to pit back Ejojo at Atatatiga and they will see either the most wanted villain will come or not.
------------------------------------------------------
My new fanfic book about Kaizo and I couldn't help but obsess with him even people ship him with princess Kira'na but for me no.

She was main antagonist in the Boboiboy Galaxy 2 issues. Spoiler a little but gosh I can't take it when someone ship him and her 😫😫😫