🎞Requested film rubrics🎞

"Maybe we should request our own film next time." Your friend suggests as you pull into the waiting queue. 

"Yeah, maybe." You hum as you turn to look at the giant screen out your window. Its currently playing a bunch of advertisements, with the small font on the screen telling viewers to tune into 94.9fm for the sound.

 "Hey, tune the radio into 94.9fm." You tell your friend, watching as she quickly leans over the steering wheel to tinkle with the radio. A crackling voice flows through your hearing when she reaches the right channel. 

"Hello, hello," The voice says, "We've got some special things to tell you before tonight begins! Are you ready?"

There's a silence.

"Ok! Lets begin!

Some Workers in the crowd will be judging your film. They will beep and say 'hi' as any normal watcher would. They will only watch for ten scenes. After that, you will receive a small note with scores. You will get a short summary of reason for each score. The total amount is 100.

Here are the Judging Rubrics!

Cover - (/10)

Title - (/10) 

Blurb - (/10)

Plot- (/10)

Characters - (/10)

Grammar - (/10)

Flow - (/10)

Writing - (/10)

Originality  - (/10)

Personal enjoyment - (/10)

Total - (/100)

Once again, everyone, remember the workers are not perfect! 

If ya'll have any questions, just ask them >

Now, have a good night and enjoy the film!"

Your car is finally let through the long line and its time to find your car park.