Sweeter than heaven, hotter than hell

Start from the beginning

"Elijah?" I say tentatively.

He looks at me with a new awarness as I saw his name, the name that felt so good leaving my mouth. He tilts his head waiting for me to continue,"What can Angels do?"

He looks down at me,"Your parents didn't teach you?"

I felt like crying or screaming at the mention of my parents, my mother who disowned me, treating me like a horrible embaressment. Even though it was her who had the affair in which I was born. My step father who took something precious from a woman, something that should never be taken forcefully. My real father who I have never met, was killed by the hands of my step father.

I instead took a deep breath and whispered,"No."

Elijah examined me intently, he knew something was wrong. He didn't force the answers out of me, however which was werid and amaizng. He kissed my forehead, his lips leaving a pleasureable burn aganist my forehead. I sighed softly.

He smiled at my reaction,"An angel can do many things, they have a telepathic connection with other angels also they have the ability to appear and reappear anywhere they wish. We can control the elements..." Elijah said, and as if to prove to me he caused the window to open. Then a warms wind wrapped around me, keeping me warm.

"Can you fly?" I asked my eyes light, I always wanted to fly. He looked down at me in amusement," Yes we can fly, but that is only after you recieve your wings"

"How do I recieve them?"

A smile formed on his face," because you are a hybrid the only way for you to recieve your wings would be by letting me make sweet love to you, my Queen"

I stared up at him in disbelief, he's kidding, right? A bright smile formed on his handsome face," Don't worry love, Angels are also known for taking good care of there mates."

I blushed widly. Elijah didn't seem worried at all, he acted as if making love to me was a normal day to day thing.

"Sex is a normal thing, Making love to someone you love is good," Elijah said he looked down at me in happiness.

My eyes widened in shock, now I know I did not say that out loud. Pulling futher away from Elijah, I stared openly at him.

"I did not mean to disrespect you my Queen, you projected your shock and I couldn't help but figure out what you were thinking," Elijah looked down in shame.

I instantly wanted to wrap my arms around him, and have thoes pink lips pressed aganist my own. "It's okay," I say softly my hand rubbing his taunt muscled bicep.

Warmth flooded through me once again. His hand fell on my waist his grip firm,"My queen, please stop unless you wish to receive your wings now of course." I looked up at him, he looked shocked by the warm heavy feeling he had for me.

His blue eyes stared at my lips, licking his own he leaned forward.

"May I taste your lips, my queen?"

My heart raced, until the door was slammed open.

"Well looks like you found your other mate," Andris said unemotionally as he examined the scene in front of him. Andris walked forward, his dark eyes and dark apperance clashing completely with Elijah's.

Elijah examined Andris, and Andris did the same to him.

"Come on Addaelynn, we have to feed," Andris said darkly a smirk on his lips. I cringed at the memory of Andris bitting that girl. I made a move forward, knowing he was right. I needed blood. When Elijah's hand wrapped around my wrist.

"You have plently of blood bags here, take one of them." Elijah said not looking the least bit unsettled by Andris. Andris smirked,"Or she could just feed off me?"

Elijah was quite,"If that's what she wants," he answers slowly. His eyes flash to me silently asking what I want.

I feel my heart swell knowing he dosen't want me to feed off Andris, but he is willing to allow it to keep me happy. He is such an Angel.

I shake my head," I will just take a blood bag," I mummur my eyes focused on the floor, avoiding both there gazes. I hear Andris leave only to appear once again with a blood bag. He comes closer to me gently leading the bag to my lips.

"Feed" he ordered. I could feel Elijah watching me, would it sicken him to watch me drink blood? I internally whimper at the thought. My hunger however took over forcing me, to swallow the liquid substance. Gulp after gulp.

Pulling away I catiously turned to Elijah, instead of disgust labelled upon his face, there was an intriguing emotion laying in his blue orbs.

Andris pulled my body close to his,"Well Gabriel," Andris says saractically," I can assure you one thing...My mate is not getting her wings before I claim her"