Season 1 Episode 1

{I forgot to put this in the last chapter}

{This is where everyone sits in general}

{If you guys are confused, I gave the elements general knowledge of earth, and some memories of fights in seasons 1-3, but not all. Also, I gave Lightbulb a flashlight for the dark atmosphere}

The screen shows the title, "Monsta" with a dinosaur-like creature on it. It was on the "O" looking as though it was taking a bite of the letter.

"How cute!" Taufan said, looking at the monster. It reminds me of the Multi Monster though... Hali thought as he was getting a flashback to the time they had to battle them before they became their allies. Gempa was reminded of the time too, and now wonders how they are doing.

The scenery changed to Boboiboy running away from something. He was looking back to that something before looking forward again. The doors in front of him were closing, so he had to get out before the doors closed.

"Who is he running away from?" A kid whispered to his friend. "I dunno." He replied. "Maybe from a belt?" The girl next to them wondered. "Why would he run from a belt?" The first boy said, looking at her dumbfounded. "From his parents." "Ohhh..." Both boys said. "Eh, wait. Doesn't he live with his grandfather while his parents are busy with work?" The second boy said, causing the girl to look away embarrassed. "I was just wondering..." Let's ignore this conversation for now. Oh it's that time. Adudu thought as he gained a headache.

Soon they could see Probe catching up to him, but missed as Boboiboy went under the door in time. You could barely see it, but there was a yellow ball running with him. Probe, however, was unlucky as his hand got stuck between the floor and the door. He didn't waste time in this, though, because he then launched missiles at the young boy. Soon enough, the chase continues with two missiles following Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy!" His family and friends screamed his name out. Soon enough, Amato was hugging him so close the hero almost choked because of it. "A-ayah...!" he managed to speak out, causing the older man to loosen the hug; though not that much.

The screen then showed a door nearly closed while the missiles were still in chase. Boboiboy decided to roll underneath the door to make it. He was just under the door as it was about to close, when shots of that moment were taken. Soon enough, it was black. Music then played along with the opening theme of the series...

"Seriously!?" "What a mood killer!" "The song is a bop though..." Gopal said, earning a lot of deadpan stares and some sweatdrops. "Gotta agree with him. It's such a bop." Tsukki said, drinking the smoothie. Cho paid no attention to them as she tried to control herself from dancing out of nowhere.

🎶 Aliens invading earth for cocoa beans~

Prized throughout the galaxy~ 🎶

They're after some myth!? An alien thought. What a waste. I thought it would be about a powersphere hunter... Someone from TAPOPS said. They exist? Don't make me laugh! An alien villain thought as they looked at the screen. Why did I write this again? Oh yeah. For drama... Cho said as her head began to hurt.