the day i never forget.

Tw gay

Tsukasa pov:

Today is so boring.. I dont know what to do because the teacher didnt give us a lesson yeet, i look at the window and look at the beautiful view until i saw a drone which is rui drone. I was shocked the drone was here but the teacher notice i didnt give the attention to the teacher, the teacher slams my table and i was shock and scared at the same time.
"Tsukasa! You almost failed all exam, you need to focus to the lesson or else you will get suspend." almost the whole class laugh at it, i was stuned to speak because its embarrassing but i finally can talk "i-im sorry i will try to focus! " i said while giggling a bit as the teacher sigh "Tsukasa you seriously thinking its funny?! " the teacher said "uuuhhhh.. No i never said it was funny? " i said with a confused face "whatever! Class, focus on the book." teacher said and leave me alone, i look at the o'clock and it was still 10 am... Its gonna be so long.

3 hours later

Ugh finally i get out from the class, it was crazy. We suppose had a lunch time over 12 pm but since i didnt focused to the teacher and book the teacher add 1 hours lesson... I guess its my fault tho

I walk to the rooftop because i need to talk with rui, i walk to the up stair and open the door i walk in.
And I saw rui was sitting there i get closer to rui as i walk to him, he greeted me "ah~ tsukasa kun, hello" he said "hi rui i have a question" i said while opening my bento "hmm? What is it? " rui asked "why tf ur drone is literally flying and look at me" i say "oh.. You didnt like my drone?" rui said with a sad face "rui! Its not like that you idiot!!" i said while yelling "fufu, im joking i only want to see you because i miss you."...what did rui say..? He missed me?
I turned red and try to cover my face because what rui said
"hmm? Tsukasa kun, am i making you uncomfortable or are you just sick? your face is red." rui asked "r-rui! Im fine, no need to worry for a star like me!!" i said with a loud voices and nene opens the door "oh.. You guys were on a date on the rooftop" nene said after that leave both of us.. Alone.
"oh, seems like nene mistruanding! Theres no way i can date a boy tho" rui chuckled... It makes me feel sad that rui didnt know i had a big crush on him. Whatever i will just eat my bentos.
I eat my bentos with silent scenario.. Im still sad about what rui said, After i finish my bento i was about to go but rui grabbed my hand. "tsukasa kun is something wrong? You look sad.. Wanna hangout after school since our practice is cancelled because emu cant go today." rui asked me.. I feel so happy "rui im not sad! And of course a star should accept their fans invite!!!" i said with a bright smile, before i leave rui kiss my hand... I was so red, i cant say anything "Mr falling star, youre so awesome. Heres the reward~" rui said with another chuckle "I-.. Uhm! I need to go...the class was about to start bye!!" i said while running off the rooftop... WHAT WAS RUI DOING AT THAT TIME?! gosh...
Tsukasa calm down. Rui dont like guy, rui kiss my hand because im a star.. No need to worry tsukasa!

Ring

Ah! The bel is ringing i need to go to my class before its too late
I walked to my class and start focused on my studying and teacher and i finally can go home, before that i remember that rui ask me out...

I'm waiting for Rui in front of the school gate and rui is finally arrived "im sorry tsukasa kun im late" rui said and take a deep breath because hes running. I chuckle "its okay! A star should waited for his fans, now where were going to hangout? " after that rui stunned suddenly "uh.. " "you seriously forgot where were going to hangout..? " i asked "fufu~ sorry so uh want to hangout at my house?" rui ask me "sure but before that! A star need to text their sister so she wont be worried!!" after that i texted saki i will be home lately because im gonna hangout with rui or i can sleepover at his house..

Pretend theyre talking while walking to rui house 💀

After that i finally arrived to rui house, rui unlock the house and welcomed me to his house. It was half nice and half bad because its a bit messy "sorry if it was messy dont mind it. " rui said "mhm its okay for me." i said as i start walking to rui house
Rui grab some snack and i was sitting at the living room, theres a tv maybe i could ask him if we can watch a movie. After that rui finally get back
He put the snack on the table and sit next to me, i was nervous but its okay.. I need to ask if we can watch a movie now. "rui uhm.." "yea? Is something wrong Tsukasa kun? " "can we watch some movie..? " i asked nervously rui smile at me "of course, why not for my star. " rui chuckle and pick a horror movie which make me more nervous "ru-rui.. Are you sure you want to watch a horror movie?-" i asked to make sure "yes, are you scared my star?" "no im just tried to make sure you choose the right choice!" i said "fufu~ okay okay the movie is here"
When the opening i was so scared, i dont like horror movies.. When the movie start and theres a jumpscared i always hug rui hands which makes rui chuckle i was so scared and tired so i decide to close my eyes and let my head rest on rui.. Shoulder. As i know, the movie was finished and rui kiss my forehead before i fall asleep..

Rui pov:

Tsukasa kun is so cute.. So i kiss him on the forehead and whisper something even i know tsukasa fall asleep "i love you my star."
and i fell asleep too, Good night my future star.

JSNSUSKSOSNXOZNSIKZKZ THE GRAMMAR WAS BAD BUT GLAD MY FRIEND HELP ME WITH IT THERES HALF OF IT BYE BYE NOW😞😞😞