He just left.

Make an appointment?
Make—an—appointment.

Charlie just sat there, her eyes looking at the spot Levi was sitting only seconds ago. If she wasn't in a room full of watching eyes, she would've let a few angry tears fall right now.

But she didn't, she swallowed it down, standing up and walking back to her friends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Cadet Ackermann, you're now going to get guided in the usage of the 3DM Gear." Erwin spoke.

"Fucking finally—and please, call me Charlie." The girl spoke, gradually taking the two metal swords Erwin was offering her.

It's been a week since she joined the corps and until now, she wasn't allowed to train with 3DM Gear.

"Cadet, we've already seen your great capabilities in using the ODM Gear, I expect to see comparable results now." Erwin said, not answering to her wish to call her Charlie.

"I've been using knifes my whole life, this is nothing." She answered, stretching and getting ready to fly over the training field.

"They're not knifes, but swords. Your three friends trained for years to perfect their skills, try to catch up." Erwin instructed.

Charlie just rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah..."

Erwin turned away "Well, I'll be leaving now. Someone specifically wanted to have an eye on you while you do this." He said, walking away.

"Not you or Hange?" Charlie called after him.

"No." He answered.

Charlie could make out faint footsteps from behind her. Turning around with a raised eyebrow, she saw the man she least expected to see. "Commander?"

"Less talking more training." He said, making Charlie turn around and scrunch up her face in a mocking manner.

"I saw that."

.

.

.

.

Stern green eyes watched as Charlie flew across the training field. He made a few notes on her behaviour and movements in the air.

- Moves quick in the air with frightening unpredictability.

- Is too full of herself with her movements.

- Has strength; too much for her hight and form.

But when he saw her do spins in the air, while slicing the fake titans necks, his eyes slightly widened.

She has been watching you, Levi.

And when Charlie landed on the ground again, she began walking towards her Commander with a proud face. He only continued to stare at the devastated figures of the fake titans.

"And? Pretty good, huh?" She asked, looking up at his tall figure.

"No. You use too much strength, at this rate you'll slice their heads off, which has no use at all. Also, don't disrespect our training equipment like that." He spoke, referring to the state of the fake titans.

"Better their heads off than my head off." Was Charlie's answer.

Keith only looked at her, unimpressed. "Do it all over. This time right." He instructed.