Rm - "finally your ready"

I chuckled and went towards him
He looked good in his outfit handsome as always.

I chuckled and went towards him He looked good in his outfit handsome as always

Y/n - "you look handsome"

Rm - "thanks"

He said while blushing aww so cute.

Y/n - "cute pie"

I said and kissed his cheek. Why does my heart flutter like this?

Rm - "you look cute, let's go"

I nodded and held his hands. He took his car keys and we drove off to the mall.

Time skip
Brought you by taetae's tata mic and co-powered by suga's oranges.

(I know I'm funny 😂)

We reached the mall and went inside. We met with Jin, suga and jhope oppa. I smiled and bowed to them. They smiled at me.

Rm - "where are the maknae?"

Jin - "tae went to get food with jimin and kook went to take the movie tickets"

Rm - "great which movie"

Suga - *pick your favorite movie*

Soon the 3 of them came and greeted us.

Jm - "you look so cute y/n"

Tae - "pretty too"

I blushed a little and thank them, then we went inside as the movie is about to start. We all took our seats. I'm between namjoon and jhope oppa.

They movie started and all eyes we're on the screen. The movie is good and even the food. I rested my head on namjoon's shoulder.
He rested his head on top of mine.

Rm - "your comfortable?"

Y/n - "yeah"

He kissed my head and went back to the movie.

Jm - "I feel so single"

Jhope - "me too"

Namjoon chuckled at them. Soon after sometime the movie started getting boring. Just fight fight and fight. I played with namjoon's fingers.

Rm - "your bored?"

Y/n - "yeah the movie is getting boring"

Rm - "here use my phone"

I took his phone and started playing games. After a while his mom started to call him. Namjoon took the phone and end the call.

Rm - "here play"

I went back to playing and finally the movie ended God 2 hours. We walked out and went to place to eat inside the mall. We sat down and jimin went to order the food.

Jhope - "did you enjoy the movie y/n?"

Y/n - "it was nice at first but became boring later"

Jhope - "oh it was jimin's choice"

Jimin came and set the food down. 2 pizza, 4 burgers and 3 French fries and cool drinks and choco pie.

We started eating and spoke about the movie and few other things. Namjoon tapped my thigh I looked at him and raised my eye brow. He pointed at his cheek does he wants a kiss?? I blushed and nodded a no. He again pointed at his cheek. I gave up and went towards him and kissed his cheek. He looked kinda shocked even others.

Jm - "guys control"

Rm - "umm... Baby I was saying that you got some ketchup on her cheek"

I laughed nervously, why do I always embarrass myself??

Jin - "your so cute haha"

I nodded and faked a smile. After eating we went to do shopping.

Jin - "I'm going to the perfume shop bye guys anyone wanna come?"

Jhope - "me I ran out of perfume"

They both went away. The rest of us walked around looking through stores.

Y/n - "oh let's go to chanel"

I hold namjoon's hand and took him inside. Wow everything looks so prefect. I wanted to buy a bad from chanel from a long time. I have only one bag as a gift from my grandma when I turned 18 years old. I still have it.

I looked through the bags and also checked the price. Some are expensive some are ok okay.
I took the black bag and it's leather and have a chanel symbol on it. It's looks so classy.
I checked the price but it's a lil expensive, I kept it aside and was going away but namjoon held my wrist.

Rm - "you want it?"

Y/n - "no I was just looking at it let's go somewhere else"

Rm - "okay but first let's buy this"

Y/n - "joonie it's okay let's go"

He did not listen to me and payed for the bag and we came out of the store. Jin and jhope oppa came, with few bags in their hands.

Jin - "y/n this is for you"

He handed me a bag which have a perfume. I took it out and sprayed some on my wrist and smelled it. It smells amazing.

Y/n - "thank you oppa it wasn't needed tho"

Jin - "it's okay it's a gift from me"

Jhope - "and I brought you a watch"

He handed me another bag and I looked at the watch. It looks so elegant and it's designed so perfectly.

Y/n - "thank you so much hoseok oppa" *smile*

Jhope - "it's okay"

We all continue to walk, me and Namjoon walked behind them.
I checked all the bags and said.

Y/n - "that bag wasn't needed, it was so expensive. You shouldn't spend that much money"

Rm - "it's okay honey"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer brushing our noses together. I smiled and admired him.

Rm - "I want to spoil you"

Y/n - "Namjoon-"

He cut me off my placing his finger on my lips.

Rm - "shh walk more talk less"

He said and kissed my nose. I giggled and nodded. I can't win with him. He is so good to me, I guess not all sugar daddies are like this. I'm falling for him. He always takes care of me. Protects him, how can I not fall for him.
Whatever he says feels so right.
Kim Namjoon what are you doing to me!!!???