(( We meet again.)) PT1

___________________
Gingerbright's POV

I was running, i felt like i was about to run out of breath..... I just wanna see my friends again! And save Mango... So i can't just give up....

....

I finally found the cabin, though i don't think i should go inside yet...
It would be weird if i just randomly got stabbed and went alive. But, Strawberry... Ah, i guess this is the right thing to do.

I knock on the door.

"Hm? Who's knocking on the door that late-" - Soda said before he could finish his sentence

"....Gingerbright?..." - Soda looked like he was shocked?

"......This is a very awkward situation..." - Onion scratched her head.

"Let's ask the others later, Soda, how do you know who that person is?" - Snow Sugar asked.

"Ah well me and Soda are friends! Well, past friends that is..." - Gingerbright

"How are you still alive?! She saw you get!-" - Soda looked like he was about to cry.
Soda finally hugged me.

"Friendship problems?" - Devil started.

"Mhm." - Angel nodded

"Guys this is literally their reunion, what the hell are you guys doing-" - Fairy sweated.

"Anyways, we should tell the others now. Except for the new guests...Why do we have so many cookies?..." - Soda questioned himself.

"Yeah, i really miss Strawberry..." - Gingerbright said.

We both walked in their rooms, and we did not knock.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS! IT'S 3 AM BUT WHO CARES!" - Soda shouted.

The other's started waking up. Apparently Pancake didn't and so did Custard because THEY wanted to cuddle.

"Huh?.... Why the hell would someone wake us up at 3 in the morning-" - Latte yawned.

"...Hey everyone?...." - Gingerbright said nervously.
....This feels very... wrong.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------
Note:

Was gonna make this an entire 500+ words chapter but didn't. Also she was gonna come back after they got everyone but i wanted some strawbright. Ya know me, i'm the shipper-angst bigender writter! I have more plans for the story but since we're focusing on both arcs, i have to rush some chapters because there's still the Firecracker's arc, the Rye's arc, Pizza's arc and Alchemist's arc.
+ I need to make even more voting chapters because i want you guys to suffer.

Also upcoming ship angst chapters :

(( In the back of my mind, you died. )) Gumsoda
(( Why didn't you come back sooner? )) Strawbright
(( This never worked out. )) Cuscake
(( My last wish is to save you. )) Bellchemist
(( All i needed was you, only you. )) Creamcake
(( I guess this is the end for us. ))  PoppingGlitter
(( Another vote, another cry. ))  Lattleine > Mixture of Latte and Madeleine (this is a platonic ship)

Anyways, this is some entirely long notes, Cya next time everybody! And stay tuned for more chapters of.. Corruption!

- Slushi