Chapter 14

3Racha's title song, Case 143, received an incredible response. Mini album sales still recorded the highest sales to date.

And the pleasantest when they won 5 music show awards during 2 weeks of promotion. Hyunjin is to pleased when his agency also gets attention with the success of 3Racha.

"Hyunjin!"

He stared at his mom, who was walking fast towards him.

"Morning mom."

"Morning. Where's Jisung?"

"He went out with Yeji. I have cleared 3Racha's schedule after their hectic week."

"Out at 8 in the morning?"

"Their want to try the breakfast menu at the new café close to our house. But why? You look worried."

"Mrs. Han went to the hospital. Accident. She is critical. The doctor wants to see her family."

"Jisung not her family, mom,"responded Hyunjin and headed to the kitchen. His mom followed his steps.

"She's still his mom, Hyunjin."

"Mom, have you forgotten what he did to Jisung? She sold his son, mom. She sold Jisung to us! Not only that, but she doesn't deserve to be a mother to our Jisungie!" Hyunjin mentioned, while clenching his fist.

"Just tell him about his mom conditions. Let him decide whether he wants to visit his mom or not,"advised Mr.Hwang who had just entered the kitchen.

"Fine!"Hyunjin finally gave in..

*****

"Hyungie!"Jisung crashed into his fiancé who was resting on the couch with their parents.

Yeji put a box containing various types of pastries in front of them. Mrs.Hwang opened the box before taking plain croissants.

"Have you had breakfast?”asked Hyunjin, even though he learned his fiancé went out for breakfast with his sister. The younger nodded before leaning on his shoulder.

"This is so good.."praised Mrs. Hwang after biting into the croissant.

"You should try their mac and cheese, mom."

"Jisung's right. Their mac and cheese is so delicious!"added Yeji.

"Mac and cheese for breakfast?"Hyunjin asked, while reaching for Jisung's fingers. He smiled when he saw their engagement ring. Since getting that ring, Jisung has never worn another ring on his fingers.

Jisung just kisses his fiancé cheeks because he knows Hyunjin is more prefer he eats something healthy.

"Jisung, I want to tell you something. This is about your mom."

"He knows about that, dad," Yeji told when he realized that Jisung didn't respond.

"You know?"asked Mrs. Hwang.

"My name in her emergency contact number..so yeah.."answered Jisung without emotion.

"She's critical. You should visit her,"advised Mrs. Hwang.

"Why should I?"

"She's still your mom, Jisung,"said Mrs. Hwang, softly. She admits she doesn't like Mrs. Han, but as a mother, she still tries to make sure that Jisung doesn't forget his biological mom.

"I thought you're my mom.."muttered Jisung then stood up. Hyunjin glared at his mom who looked confused when he heard Jisung's reply.

"You are!"

"Baby.."Hyunjin pulled his fiancé's wrist.  Jisung sat down again. Hyunjin hugged the younger's body and brushed his forehead.  Jisung's face changed from cheerful to gloomy.

"It's okay if you don't want to see her. We just want you to know her condition. That's all." Mrs.Hwang gave in. She couldn't bear to look at the sad expression on Jisung's face.

"She sold her son, mom. She sold me to you.."Jisung said and cried in Hyunjin's arms.

The statement surprised Hwang's family. They promised to keep it a secret from Jisung's knowledge but..

"How did you know?"asked Hyunjin and held Jisung's cheek so that his fiancé could look at his face.

Jisung gave him a sad smile.

"Your family is not the first family who buys me.."

"What do you mean?"asked Hyunjin who was not happy with what he heard.

Mr.and Mrs.Hwang were attacked with guilt when Jisung used the word 'buys'. Yes, they bought him. But they don't consider Jisung as anything but as their son. Maybe the way to get Jisung was a bit excessive, but they were grateful because the boy grew up happily with them.

"I was once bought by Kang's family when I was four years old.."

"Does that mean your mom started selling you when you were four years old?"asked Mr. Hwang in a rather lofty tone.

Jisung nodded.

"That fucking bitch!"cursed Yeji without caring that her parents were there.

"I hope she died as soon as possible.."

Every pair of eyes there turned to Mrs. Hwang. They didn't expect the woman to say such words.

"And please accompany me at her funeral.."added Jisung.

"Gladly."  — Hwang's family said in unison.

*****

❤️,Kay

❤️,
Kay.