"Thank you boss! We'll be careful!" Zach nearly bounces in his excitement and gives a shocked Beau a quick hug. He jolts back to himself, but grins shyly as I open my arms for a hug too.

"What should I do with this? It's not safe to have around you John." Larry says, looking at the stake in his hand as Zach pulls away from my hug nodding his agreement.

"Keep it." I say, watching him flinch. "It could protect you against William or other vampires. It's not only my safety that matters here. I'll feel better knowing you have it."

"Oh, okay." Larry says, blushing and lowering his head. "We'll let you... get back to what you were doing." He chuckles, pulling Zach toward the door. "See you later at work." He shoves his brother into the hallway, chuckling as he closes the door.

   I glance back down at the note in my hand, anger surging forth like a tidal wave. I grit my teeth and wad the paper, tossing it toward a trash can. Only now do I notice, Beau is watching me closely. His brow furrowed and concern in his eyes. I sigh and cross to him, slipping my arms around his waist.

"So, where were we?" I ask, letting my hands slide over his ass. I lean in to kiss him and feel my jeans being unfastened.

"For starters, you weren't wearing this much baby." Beau grins, tugging down my jeans and licking his lips as they pool around my ankles.

"True. I think we should both take a bit more off, don't you?" I ask, unfastening his jeans and sliding my hand inside to cup his swollen cock. "Wow, you're rock hard sweetheart." I grin, pulling my sweater over my head and tossing it aside. "Have you been this way the entire time the boys were here?"

"Mn. Don't keep me waiting baby, it's actually painful." Beau says, wrinkling his adorable nose and watching me kneel down. "John, I'm really not sure I can be gentle right now." He groans, as I pull down his jeans and underwear.

"Who said I wanted gentle?" I ask, licking the length of his cock and grinning at his long moan.

"Shit. Stop teasing me baby." Beau says, holding the back of my head and biting his lip. He holds his cock in the other hand, rubbing the tip against my lips.

   I moan, loving that dominant look in his eyes as I lick him. I take the tip of his cock into my mouth and groan, feeling him thrust his hips. His massive cock is forced down my throat and I feel myself becoming wet from the excitement. I hollow my cheeks, sucking him vigorously. I'm getting so turned on, I pull my own cock out of my underwear. But my hand is toed aside, Beau's foot stroking me.

"Baby, you're so naughty." Beau says, licking his lips and breathing heavily. "Are you getting that excited sucking my dick?" He grins, but moans loudly as I nod whimpering and licking at him. "Fuck, come here!"

   Beau yanks me to my feet and his mouth crashes down on mine. I feel my underwear being tugged down and I can't wait to feel him inside me again. I step out of my underwear and lick Beau's lips, hopping up into his arms. My legs wrap around him and I gasp, feeling his cock pressing against my hole. I bite his bottom lip and thrust my hips, shaking as his cock glides all the way inside me.

"Take, take me to bed Beau." I whisper in his ear, feeling him thrusting hard in and out of me. "Ohhh yeah, bed, hurry." I whimper, only half afraid of him dropping me.

"I can't wait baby." Beau says, turning to press me against the wall and licking my throat. "Mmm, you're so tight baby. You feel so good, I just can't wait. Hold onto me John." He's pounding into me and I'm clinging to him, wanting more. "Ugh, yeah baby." I feel his teeth graze my neck and I nearly cum from the sensation. He whispers in my ear. "After work, I'll let you have me. Just give me this now, please."