Chapter 84

All the people in Lijia Village moved to the open space that day.

The land was open and uninhabitable, so the clan elder spoke again and summoned a large number of people from the village to help build the house.

At this time, don't expect to build a good house at this speed. The hay and trees around the village were almost cleaned up by these people, and almost all the men in the village came to help, and the thatched and wooden houses built in a hurry were better than the people living in the mountains themselves.

Lu Ciyu folded her arms and watched them work coldly. The small houses gradually took shape. Although it was leaking, it was still a place to live.

Li is standing not far away in Lijia Village, his brows are twisted into knots.

How could the elders of Yangning Village be so kind to let people in their village do white labor for others? Every man here has to pay a day's worth of money for a day's work.

Because they couldn't make money in Lu Ciyu's factory, the family could only find it hard in Lijia Village.

Not only these, how many things did the people from Lijia Village bring when they came? If you want to live here, you have to buy food and clothing from their village. If you don't have money, you will owe it by fingerprint. After all, it is also from the villagers in Shili Baxiang Township. It is a great face to be able to give a friendly price discount.

After so few days, I don't know how much money the village owes.

Lijia Village was already poor, and he didn't know how many years would it take to pay off the money.

Li Jiacun's orthodontic teeth were about to be crushed.

Lu Ciyu returned to the house to collect the land deed, and then wrote a reply letter.

He just mentioned something about bricks to Xue Yu. From the very beginning, he never wanted to build a factory but couldn't get in touch with anyone. Now that spring is blooming, it is time for him to enter the county to prepare for the scientific examination.

Xue Yu had just received a letter a few days ago asking him to bring the congratulations to the old lady directly into the county, and he would not go back to the town himself. Lu Ciyu was laying in the house to organize things, and Lin Chi ran in a few steps.

"Master Lu! Master Lu!" He didn't notice the small box that Lu Ciyu had just carried out under his feet, and he almost fell when he took a step forward. Lu Ciyu hurriedly got up to pick it up, and Lin Chi fell into his arms.

"You're so old, and you're still so unsteady." Lu Ciyu whispered and helped him up: "What's wrong?"

Lin Chi took two breaths: "Brother-in-law, he...". After saying a few words, he suddenly came back to his senses, that person was no longer his brother-in-law.

"Boss Li, Boss Li is disabled...".

Lu Ciyu was not surprised by this.

The opponent's hand... When he stepped on it, he didn't intend to leave it behind. Not to mention that people who are detained by Lu Ciyu can't find Langzhong for treatment at the first time, even if they find the medical technology of this dynasty, they can't restore it to the original state.

Later, when Lin Yi smashed, he looked a little in pain. How could this girl's soft and weak temper be forced by the Li family into such a cruel hand.

Such a heavy wooden bench, if it wasn't for Lin Yi's weak body, Boss Li might have been beaten to death by her on the spot.

"What about their house? How's it going?"

Lin Chida has been with Li Yan since the Li family came. Li Yan was always thinking of looking for opportunities to cause trouble when the Li family was not pleasing to the eye, but Lin Chi was not reconciled to those who harmed his sister and escaped like this. The two of them watched each other on the edge of the land that Lu Ciyu bought for a while, and then accidentally met each other, and they temporarily formed a duo to cause trouble and find fault.

"I heard that the woman from the Li family ran back to his house after he was disabled, and Mrs. Li would go outside the shed they built and scold the woman. The quarrel was so loud that the whole ground could not be stopped."

The woman rejoiced in misfortune. Lin Chi's expression closed his eyes and could recall it, as if he had hit a fortune, thankful that he didn't marry Boss Li, otherwise his life would be ruined.

"She and Boss Li both live together, and the people from Lijia Village don't care. My sister jumped into the river. If someone rescued her, it would ruin her reputation... There is no reason for heaven."

Lin Chi still remembers this matter . Still dissatisfied, Lu Ciyu patted his head: "After all, the village of double-standard people can't collapse."

"Who made your sister an outsider?"

Lin Chi sighed: "Mrs. Li is the most in this family. I like this eldest son. Even if he is disabled now, he has been guarding and protecting him. The remaining sons and daughter-in-law of the Li family, Mr. Lu, have also seen them. They are all unwilling to do anything. The person on his body. Now they quarrel every day in several rooms, and they can hear the scolding of several people from far away."

Lu Ciyu nodded, took him to the bedside and sat down, and went back to make things by himself: "Well, Then what? Isn't there anything aggressive who wants to come to me desperately?"

"Yes."

"Ms. Li wanted to come before, and Li Yan said that the land deeds where they were standing were in the hands of Mr. Lu, and he didn't want to stay there. You can get out with the Li family. They scolded her in front of everyone."

Li Yan's yin and yang words were much more unpleasant than this. Lin Chi couldn't bear to dirty Lu Ciyu's ears with those foul words. This was after beautifying and abbreviating countless versions.

"Later, the people of the Li family stopped, but I see that Li Zheng from the Li family's village specially arranged for people to stare at them, as if they were afraid that they would come and make trouble for Young Master Lu."

Lu Ciyu responded casually and pulled away. He took out a stack of clothes from the cabinet door: "Come and see, which one do you want to take?"

Lin Chi flipped through them one by one, and finally took out a few: "These are the ones."

Lu Ciyu put them in the box inside.

"Does Li Yan always go to see your sister?"

Lin Chi nodded: "Yes. He always asks me when to go see my sister. In fact, he just thought that he would be able to enter the courtyard openly.

" This is their business, so let's not mix it up."

Lin Chiwo watched Lu Ciyu fold the clothes symmetrically one by one, the folds were neat and tidy, and the stack of clothes was neat and tidy. Putting them together looks very pleasing to the eye.

"Li Yan's family didn't stop." Lin Chi sighed.

"Huh?"

"He's recently planning to cut ties with his family and become a separate family... If his family is good, he won't be a gangster."

"Every family has scriptures that are difficult to read." Lu Ciyu Squeeze his face. "This is not something we should worry about."

Lin Chi stopped talking.

------

With the experience of entering the county seat earlier, this time Lu Ciyu has a lot of preparations.

He first prepared a lot of things in large and small packages, even if he secretly kept some of them in the space, the rest was still a lot, and the carriage was crowded again. Then he went to find Lin Xi's big family, and asked them to divide some of their staff to stare at the Li family.

Lu Ciyu's original intention was to find a few people to help protect the Lu Mansion.

After all, the incident of going out to Lin Xi to steal directly caused Lu Ciyu to have great doubts about the safety of the surrounding Lu Mansion. Although he took the time to bury traps around him, he still felt a little uneasy.

However, his master was not at home, so Xunquan still had to follow them to the county, leaving only a man in Xunyuan at home. At this time, a few more outsiders from the village will live in... think about it, forget it.

Besides, isn't Lu Guixi still here? He can beat eighteen burly men.

He didn't go out until he had explained everything.

This is the second time on the way into the county seat. The last time I came, it was still full of ice and snow, but now the trees by the roadside have a little greenery dotted on the branches.

The ability to find the spring and remember the road hangs ten Lu Ciyu, he got into the car, drove the horse and waved the whip to find the right direction, and didn't even ask a question from beginning to end.

Lu Ciyu, who planned to take the opportunity to secretly write down the road: "...".

The other party is obviously going this way for the second time, how can he remember it clearly?

Young Master Lu was in a very bad mood, so he turned around and went back to the carriage to seek comfort from his daughter-in-law.

It may be because of the melting snow and the familiarity with the road, this time to enter the county to save nearly a day of travel compared to the last time. It's just a change of seasons, and Lu Ciyu almost couldn't recognize the place.

He took Lin Chi out of the carriage. This time, the review of the soldiers by the city wall outside the county was normal. Several soldiers stood in a row, and Lu Ciyu was released after checking his identity.

Compared with the Lantern Festival, the county was much more lively. The crowd was full of pedestrians. Lu Ciyu followed Lin Chi to the Lu Mansion, and Xunquan followed behind the two and led the carriage.

As soon as he arrived at the gate of Lu Mansion, he was stopped by someone.

"Your Excellency is Lu Ciyu, Master Lu?"

"Exactly."

"Are you...?" Lu Ciyu stared at the person in front of him for a while, and he was very sure that he didn't know him.

The man in front of him was about thirty years old, wearing a cotton robe. This dress looks ordinary, but Lu Ciyu has some impressions of this kind of fabric - this is the kind of fabric that Chen Mingyan sent to Lu Guixi.

Lu Ciyu didn't know how much the material of the clothes was worth, but since this kind of material could appear in Chen Mingyan's box, the price would not be much lower.

The man looked simple and honest, but his eyes sparkled and looked very energetic, with a shrewd and sophisticated look, looking a bit like Shopkeeper Xue.

"My master heard that Young Master Lu was coming, and he has sent me to wait here for a long time. I am afraid that one day I will miss Master Lu."

"My master, his surname is Xue."