Chapter 78

The Li family had talked to her about marrying a flat wife before, but Lin Yi refused to answer. The little bit of reluctance and nostalgia that still remained in my heart were completely wiped out by these people in the quarrels again and again.

If it was someone else, it might just be like this, and it would be a lifetime to accept it, but Lin Yi couldn't accept it anyway.

After all, her younger brother is a student, and he has heard a few conversations about his departure when he rarely meets. Lin Yang didn't elaborate, she didn't go into her heart at the time, and only started to panic when she was really forced to this step.

Lin Yi finally looked forward to returning home on the second day of the Chinese New Year. At that time, there was no one in the family except Lin Mei and the others.

Lin Yang is far away from the county town. He should have arrived home in early February in previous years, but this year, he was left behind by the master, and he was still on the carriage back to the village on New Year's Day. Not to mention Lin Chi, Lu Ciyu originally planned to press time and go back before dinner, but naturally he was not in a hurry at all.

In her eyes, Lin Mei was just a child who didn't understand anything. She was flustered in her heart, so she went to see Er Auntie Lin first.

Who knew that Aunt Lin refused without even listening to the reason.

the reason is simple.

"There is such a rule in the law, but you go and see, which daughter-in-law from Shili Baxiang has come back?"

"You are so old, why are you still so ignorant?"

Lin Yi also wanted to persuade her mother , As a result, Lin Er Auntie's words directly blocked her back.

"It's alright, but what about your brother? What about Yang'er? Your brother is going to take a scientific examination to become a master! When he really becomes a scholar, you want him to be pointed by his colleagues behind his back and say that his sister is with Li went home?? Your sister is still seeing her husband, will the other party marry her when she learns that she has a sister Heli?"

"He Li sounds good, but no one cares what your reasons are in a place like this. They will only say that you, Lin Yi, have lost the face of the Lin family girl, ruined the reputation of the Lin family, and were driven back!"

-- ----

"So you just went back the next day without saying anything?!" Lin Chi was shocked.

Lin Yi nodded.

"Mother is right, I'm already like this, I can't delay them any longer."

...This evil feudal thought.

The last thing Lu Ciyu can do in his life is to give people chicken soup for the soul. This kind of thing is still up to Lin Chi. He gave Lin Chi a look and walked out of the yard. He threw the Li family in the yard, including Mrs. Li, into the river. By the way, he gave a few feet to the people who were struggling to climb up. .

Daggers and other things can be taken out through the cover of sleeves, but paper and pen are absolutely impossible. Anyway, the village is so big, and it only takes a few minutes to get back to the carriage.

The place where Lijia Village was located was originally a flat land. Although it was flat, it was far from comparable to that of Yangning Village. Lu Ciyu paused, turned around and turned into the forest.