Chapter 15 Transitions

Lu Ciyu ran left and right for a busy day, until it was dark before pushing open the courtyard door full of exhaustion.

The sour smell in the house had dissipated a lot after most of the day, but due to the poor ventilation in the indoor environment, the remaining smell still almost made him stagger.

The sun had already set, and it was pitch black, making it difficult to see in the dark. Lu Ciyu took out a lighter and lit a candle and put it on the candlestick, and the house finally regained its light.

The glass on the ground is still scattered randomly on the ground, and everything in the house maintains the appearance of his departure.

There is a saying that the plan does not change quickly.

Lu Ciyu was silent for a moment, feeling that what he said was reasonable.

He was really planted on Lin Chi all his life.

The forehead throbbed faintly, and Lu Ciyu unloaded his ability to clean up the broken glass on the ground. Previously, I was afraid that it would affect the reputation of the two, but in a blink of an eye, they would be bound to each other for a lifetime.

It was the first time in Lu Jie's 25-year life that he was arguing with people with the smell of vinegar.

Since the day he met Lin Chi, his life has not gone down the path chosen in the plan. Like a wild horse off the reins, it ran wildly in an uncontrollable direction, unable to pull it back.

Not annoying. The unknowability of the uncertain challenges ahead, as well as the uncontrolled sense of panic and the desire to win.

He had forcefully coerced and lured the two of the Lin family before, and he was about to strip off the stakes one by one and put them in front of them for multiple-choice questions. These two are not fools, and they shouldn't cause any more trouble in the short term. .

It stands to reason that the autumn harvest is the busy season for farmers, and every household is busy, so getting married should avoid this time. But the date of the official match was calculated according to the birthday of the married person, and Lin Chi happened to be born in October, so the deadline given by the government was coming soon. The Yuan family chose him for this reason.

Lu Ciyu took a shower, then changed into clean clothes and went back to the main room.

The safest place in the world is his space. Lu Ciyu got on the bed, pulled out an oversized plush doll and leaned back, took out a notebook and started writing.

The handwriting on the notebook is neat, and it is the most common and common simplified character in modern times. He paused, turned over a few pages, crossed out a large piece, and started writing on a new page.

After leaving Lin's house in the daytime, Lu Ciyu went directly to find Lizheng.

There were many marriage rules in ancient times. Although he, a traveler, had seen a few times in the TV series, he was completely confused when he became the protagonist. He only knew that Aunt Tuohui would help choose a good matchmaker and find a recent day. Bring his birthday horoscope to the door to propose marriage.

Marriage is one of the most important events in life. No matter what other people think, he can't owe Lin Chi a debt, and he can't miss any of the things that should be given and purchased.

Lu Ciyu originally wanted to leave no regrets, but time did not wait for anyone. It would take more than half a month to walk down the entire six ritual process. In desperation, he could only cut down most of the steps and keep things simple.

Lin Chi was married at the Lin family, and the dowry must also be sent to the Lin family. But in the hands of the relatives... Lu Ciyu is inevitably a little unwilling. Lin Chi left and right did not treat the two as relatives, and prepared the amount that the customs stipulated that they had to pay. The rest is simply left to Li Zheng and Lao Lang Zhong. This kind of person with high status and fame is quite important in the wedding ceremony.

He can give as much as Lu Ciyu's things to others on his own initiative, and others can't plan a cent without their consent.

The tick marks on Lu Ciyu's notebook have been revised several times.

Li Zheng made a long list for him, Lu Ciyu changed it a few times, the pointer of the pocket watch on the table turned a few times, the outside was quiet, and Lu Ciyu fell asleep unconsciously.

The next day before dawn, he went to Lizheng's house.

When they get married, they need to worship the heaven and the earth and worship the high hall. Neither of them are alive, and there is no worship. It stands to reason that Lin Chi was nominally raised by the second uncle's family, and the position of Gaotang can be replaced by these two, but... what are you thinking, isn't this a disgusting person?

Lu Ciyu searched Li Zheng for a long time, and then learned that this dynasty was not strict about this, and the formal significance was far greater than the others. They are not a big family, and it is not impossible for them to be replaced by tablets.

Li was about to preside over a series of events for the autumn harvest, and his wedding was entrusted to Aunt Hui and two aunts Liu Li, who used to sit and chat in his courtyard. Their age is not too young in this dynasty. I don't know how many marriages of the juniors have been arranged. Lu Ciyu's research for a long time has not been able to figure out things that are instantly standardized and clear in their hands. Lu Ciyu's mosquito coils are instantly Become a star eye.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and in a blink of an eye he borrowed an ox cart to enter the town to purchase items according to the list.

Buy all kinds of food and drink utensils. Most of the things in the courtyard were exchanged in the village in order to save trouble. Lu Ciyu has only entered the town once again, and there are only limited things that can be bought in the space that cannot be used in front of everyone, so there are only a handful of daily necessities on the bright side in his courtyard. But since he decided to end the life of the golden bachelor in a flash, he had to make more copies of everything.

Like bed sheets.

What are you thinking about? This is a necessities of life.

Like pots and pans.

such as furniture decoration.

So for a period of time in the future, Yangning Village will daily stage a picture of "the bridegroom's official leaves the house at sunrise, and the ox cart returns with loads in the afternoon". After seeing it several times in succession, people knew that a person like him had come to Yangning Village. To his surprise, Li Zheng and Aunt Hui privately grabbed him and asked several times if the money was enough, and if it wasn't enough, they still had some.

Others worked hard to save money, but this kid spent all his life.

The things he buys are always covered with sackcloth, and others are very curious, but they can't see what's underneath without a pair of perspective eyes. The villagers only knew that Lu Ciyu's betrothal gifts and wedding supplies had been continuously sent to the Lin family in the past few days.

Some are envious, some are jealous, some are red-eyed.

In this village, there are young people of the right age in the family, and no one has ever made Lu Ciyu's idea, but they were all transferred back by him. Who would have thought that he would leave so many people not to choose, but he just fell in love with the helpless one The helpless Lin Chi.

It's hard for them to break their mouths whether Lu Ciyu is a man, and all the miscellaneous rumors fell on Lin Chi's head. He had been in contact with Lu Ciyu several times before, but this time, he said every word and word, and the angry Aunt Hui almost got into a fight under the old banyan tree in the village. Fortunately, Lin Chi was concentrating on making his and Lu Ciyu's wedding dress at home during this period of time, and he never went out. Lin Mei was sent to grandma's house by Lin Er Auntie, so he was completely unaware of what was going on outside.

To say that the second elder of the Lin family is very suffocated.

Lin Erbo is okay, he is cold by nature, and all his feelings in this life are spent on Lin Yang, his son. Lin Chi or Lin Er Auntie and others have no sense of existence in his eyes, and it has nothing to do with him. Aunt Lin was very angry.

Others only know that Lu Ciyu keeps sending things to her house, but who knows that all the rest except the dowry they should get will be sent to Lin Chi's house. Lin Erbo Niang's teeth were itchy, but she didn't dare to go in and trouble Lin Chi.

She was really frightened by Lu Ciyu.

Previously, Lu Ciyu only made her feel jealous, but after hearing that he was called the uncle of the adults in the town, she felt remorse. After all, it is an ordinary village woman who does not know a single character. In her eyes, no matter what grade the other party is, she is one class higher than herself. The people don't fight with officials, and it is best to stay far away.

She originally thought that this marriage was just like she expected to get married with the Yuan family, and she didn't have to notify her son and daughter, or even arrange it, but it was the same official who made her change her mind. Ask someone to enter the town and send a letter asking Lin Yang to come back, not to mention, and personally worry about Lin Chi's dowry.

Lu Ciyu heard about this incident unintentionally, and after a little thought, he guessed the reason.

It is estimated that he wants to take this opportunity to meet people in the government.

If Lin Yang succeeds in the exam, he will inevitably move around in the officialdom. Although it is still far from being interviewed in the hall, it is enough to find a clerical errand in the local government office. The more people you know at this time, the more paths you will have in the future.

She is actually a good mother.

However, other people's children are not children.

Lu Ciyu was a little helpless. Different positions, different angles, what else can he comment on?

Seeing that the day of the official match is getting closer, there is not much time left for them to prepare.

Lin Chi's wedding dress was ready a long time ago. The style was ordinary, simple and generous, and it was very much in line with Lu Ciyu's heart.

In fact, Lin Chi is no different from most of the men that Lu Ciyu has met in modern times, except that he can have children.

When he first crossed over, he was smeared by a smeared and powdered brother, Lei, who had his three views broken. Since then, seeing Lin Chi's pure and unpretentious favorability score is very high, although that is the mainstream aesthetic of this era, But Lu Gongzi really couldn't accept it.

Lu Ciyu took the wedding dress handed by Aunt Hui, checked it carefully, nodded with satisfaction, and then put it into the newly punched box by the bed.

There were more than a dozen new clothes made for Lin Chi that he had just retrieved from the ready-to-wear shop, and there were a lot of them throughout the year.

Aunt Hui glanced at it unintentionally, and couldn't help but teasing: "I just said, Xiao Lu knew that he would hurt people at first glance."

Lu Ciyu didn't know what she thought, and laughed out loud: "Buy a few pieces. Clothes will hurt people?"

Aunt Lizheng suddenly became curious: "What did Xiao Lu think?"

Lu Ciyu held her chin and pondered for a moment: "If I like someone, let alone a few clothes, my heart is Give it to him, and give him your life."