Bakugou Katsuki

Mulai dari awal

His eyes were a crimson, blood red, and his face was, though pressed into a coming frown, relaxed. He wore a slightly baggy hoodie with skinny black sweats that were mostly loose but cupped at his waist and ankles. "Kei Griffin," I said blankly, wondering what this guy was doing here and why he was talking to me. "And you?" The blonde boy scowled and looked away at a street light in the distance. I rolled my eyes and laid back down on the grass, going back to my own world of thoughts and stars. "Bakugou Katsuki" the boy suddenly said. I hummed, making a sign of acknowledgement that I had heard him, but a clear sign I didn't want to be bothered. I wasn't trying to be rude- and I really usually wasn't, but I didn't know if this guy was a creep or not. And while alot of people hardly follow "stranger danger" once they get older, I lived by that matoe. Because in America, well... you kinda had to.

"Are you in junior high," the blonde guy asked again, not taking the hint- or ignoring it and sitting beside me. I glanced up at him, sitting up myself. "I am." I said. He glanced, or rather glared at me. "I think I know you," he said after a few akward minutes of silence. I cooked a brow at that. Suddenly, I decided to let down my guard slightly, Turing myself so I could properly inspect him. Ash blonde hair, red eyes, baggy clothes.... He seemed familiar...but he just couldn't remember hearing the name Katsuki before. "What did you say your name was before," I asked. "Bakugou-" I snapped my fingers, the realization hitting. "You're one of my neighbors, right?" I asked. He smirked, nodding. "Not as dumb as you look kid," he said, leaning back just after I did. "Not as much of a creep as you look either." "THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" The blonde exploded. Yup, he was definitely my neighbor him and his mom argued all the time. "You heard me," I said without worry, looking up at the stars. "Anyways, what are you doing out so late? " I asked. Bakugou seemed pretty stubborn, so, while he was here, I might as well make conversation with him. After all, he didn't seem that bad...when he wasn't being an angry explosive ass to his mother that is.

"Couldn't sleep. I don't know if you've heard, but I'm an upcoming star in the hero fields, or, I will be. I'm going to surpass Allmight." He smirked.i rolled my eyes. "So you got excepted as well I take it?" He turned his head to me. "You tried out?" He asked. I nodded. "Tomorrow- or technically today, is my first day." "So what are you doing here instead of at home in bed," he asked. I looked at him with a "as-if-you-can-talk" face. "I don't know. I come here alot, almost everyday." I said, looking back up at the beautiful night sky adorned with millions of stars glittering in the distance.

"I've never seen you here," he said, propping himself up on his elbows, his rough voice never once changing from his slow speech pace. So different from the one I hear when he's yelling nextdoor. "Probably because I come at night," I shrugged. Bakugou hummed. "I should get going. It's going on six and I have to train before school." I shot up. "It's six already?!" I asked in shock. I've really only stayed an hour at most. Maybe till five if I wanted to test my luck with my families sleep schedule.

"Uh, yeah," Bakugou said, cocking both of his brows. "Why you seem so scared?" He asked. I shrugged, regaining my composer as I dusted myself off. "I've never stayed here for three hours before, my parants don't know I come here and they wake up pretty early." He nodded
"Mine are the same way." "Cool "

"See ya," I said to Bakugou once I saw my house in site. "Bye," he said, going to his own. I jumped up and grabbed hold of the garage roof, pulling and throwing myself over the edge before kicking off of the wall between the garage and the porch. Suddenly, in the middle of wall-climbing, I heard a noise. My parants we're awake. I froze, realizing I was right under their window. I slowly, and very carefully slid my foot down the wall a little. Just so my head was a bit beneath the window seal. I silently prayed that my legs didn't give out and that I didn't fall into the garage. One, because that would hurt and I would probably break my bones- two, I would be caught and I did not want that to happen.

Soon, my parents voices faded into the downstairs living room, far beneath me. I rushed up, quickly skipping their window and grabbing hold of the roof under my bedroom window. I slid it open and silently climbed in. I usually got up in thirty minutes. I sighed as the sun rose into the sky, sad I didn't get to stargaze for long under the stars before I had to come home.

I slid into my rolly chair and stared at the sun. I had never really been a daytime kinda person. I always preferred the night, where the stars were. To me, the night was always the best. Because that's when I could be alone. Just me, the sky, and my thoughts alone beneath the stars.

Question of the Day:
What do you think Kei's old friends were like?

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! My best friend is probably reading this right now and thinking "bitch get some sleep and start taking care of yourself" as I am currently writing this at 12 AM. But she can't judge me because she does the same thing so ha!

But anyways, back to what this is really about. This is the first chapter of a new book in the making called "Under the Stars" it's a Bakugou×Male!OC story and ngl, I low-key just came up with the idea of making this a story half way through writing this oneshots.😅

I hope you all have a good day/night and feel well and safe! I am currently sick right now, but I will try to post this as soon as my data tower thingy fixes it's malfunction!

Have a goodnight/ day Little Reapers! Love you all, remember to drink water at least once and try to be positive for at least an hour! It helps!!💛💛