The reason why he wanted to run to the eighty-ninth floor was to cause a commotion and bring in the eighty-ninth hall masters, elders, and Hades!

Unexpectedly, as soon as the person disappeared in place, he was calmed down by the barrier made by the other party with spiritual power.

Immediately, he appeared again.

Feng Yin looked at the arrogant Bei Ming with a look of horror and shock.

He has always felt that Beiming is not an ordinary mortal, and sure enough, he is really not a mortal!

Beiming looked down at Fengyin like an ant, and there was no wave in his black eyes, just like looking at a corpse, he raised his black scythe slightly, and a strange blue flame quickly burned around Fengyin. .

The blue flames were not like ordinary flames, which made Fengyin feel hot all over. Moreover, his body suddenly swelled up. Whether it was flesh or bones, even his internal organs felt like they were about to be broken, which made him hurt again. It was swollen again, and the tearing pain made him scream and roll on the ground.

For a moment, the blue flames turned green, and then, his body shrank suddenly, as if being squeezed by something forcibly, and the whole person was about to turn into a thin piece of paper, except that the bones were squeezed to the point of creaking. In addition to the sound, even Dantian had a feeling that he was about to be crushed, making his life worse than death!

"King! Please be merciful!"

Hades suddenly appeared in front of them, and used his spiritual power to make a powerful barrier to cover Feng Yin, but facing the Dark God King who was stronger than him, this barrier could only be maintained for a short period of time. time for half a column of incense.

Fengyin's whole body loosened, and he fell to the ground and lingered on!

Hades hurriedly knelt down on one knee, not daring to look directly at the gloomy eyes that were almost frozen, and said with a voice transmission: "King, now is the time to employ people, please give him a chance to atone for his merits, I believe Fengyin will not You will be disappointed."

Feng Yin struggled to open his eyes, although he couldn't hear their voice transmission, he was even more shocked when he saw Hades kneeling down to Bei Ming.

Who the hell is the other party, even the king of hell wants to kneel down to him!

Bei Ming stared at Pluto coldly, letting the powerful breath burst out from his body.

At this time, let alone Fengyin, even Hades couldn't bear it and knelt on the ground with both feet.

"The person who has hurt the person who sacrificed to the sky, this seat will ask him to pay a heavy price!" Han Lu's majestic voice sounded in Hades' mind.

King Hades couldn't stop trembling: "Wang wants to dispose of Fengyin, can we wait until after King regains the Demon Realm and Hell?" Ten

thousand years ago, who didn't know that the King of Dark God put his queen in the apex of his heart and loved him. Don't say that you can't hurt, you can't even say a heavy word.

So much so that everyone often jokes that the king of the demon, the underworld, and the devil is not the Dark God King, but the Queen of the Dark God King!

Now that Fengyin sent people to kill the queen who was deeply hurt by the Dark God King, how could the Dark God King not be annoyed, and he would never give up if he did not torture the person who wounded his queen to half death.