𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 !!

It had been a couple of days since nagi and reo left for that football program

It had been a couple of days since nagi and reo left for that football program. And during those days, y/n did not receive a call or text from nagi.

She sat at her desk in school with a bored face. Umiko was to her left yapping about some boy who confessed to her earlier this morning. Umiko had noticed y/n's behavior and could only drop to one conclusion.

"Miss y/nnieeee~"

Y/n hummed as she stared at her phone with still no message from nagi. "You've been lookin so gloomy lately. What's got your pretty little head all up in a twist, hmm?" Umiko rested her head on her hand as y/n deflated in her seat.

"Sei hasn't texted me since he left.." Umiko scratched her head in a thinking matter. "Well, i heard that they're being kept there like a prison or smth. Their phones must have been taken."

Y/n nodded in acknowledgment. A sudden idea coming to her mind. "Umiko." The said girl hummed at her name. "We should break in." Umiko lit up at the idea. "Fr?! Im so down!" She flushed red at the idea of hot males playing soccer.

"Gahh~! I might find my soulmate there!!" Umiko wiggled in her seat with her hands on her red cheeks, excitement taking over her body. "Can't wait! Can't wait!!"

Y/n deadpanned at her friend, thinking of ways on how to get in. "I'll handle on how we're gonna get in. You pack some stuff." Y/n said, typing away on her phone.

"Roger that, captain~!" Umiko saluted to y/n and ran out the classroom. Y/n called out for her, but it was too late. Umiko was long out of her reach. Y/n sighed, "This is gonna be harder than i thought."

...

In the actual facility, nagi's team, team v, were in the locker rooms, changing into their normal clothes. They had just got done playing against a different team, and they had won against that team. The top scorer was indeed nagi.

The white haired boy closed his bright eyes in tiredness, he was thinking of y/n's love and affection. "Reooo.." He called out for the boy, who turned around to face nagi. Reo raised a brow at his name. "Can i get my phone now?"

Reo scatched his cheek, wanting to shower before anything else. "Yeah, we can go to the cafeteria after i shower." Nagi grumbled under his breath like a little kid at reo's response, his teammates snickered at him.

"Why do you want your phone so bad, nagi?" One of his teammates asked as nagi sat up lazily, rubbing the back of his neck. He turned his head to the side, a faint pink growing on his face just thinking of his gf.

"I wanna talk to y/n."

His teammate gave a confused face, looking a reo for context. "That's his gf." His teammates made an 'o' face, going back to changing their clothes. Though, one turned back around in surprise.

"Nagi has a girl?! Who would've known.."

The other guys chuckled at the sudden outburst. "What's she like?" One of them asked, despite just knowing nagi for a couple of days, they were all curious about him because he's real good at football.