𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 !!

"Seiiiiii, you've got a letter

"Seiiiiii, you've got a letter."

Y/n came in through his bedroom door, placing her bag on his floor. "Your mom told me to give it to you." Nagi had been playing on his tv, waiting for y/n to come home.

He averted his lazy gaze from his character, who was slowly dying from the other characters in the game. Nagi hummed as he dropped his controller, quickly wrapping his arms around y/n's waist and slipping his head into her shirt, feeling her soft belly.

Y/n deadpanned at his usual clinginess. She slowly opened the letter as her body was being picked up and placed next to the boy on his bed.

"Missed you.." He said before pecking her lips to which she returned. Y/n then gently pushed his head away so she could read the letter. Nagi pouted at her action.

"It's from japan's football union. It says you're selected for this special player training program thing."

Y/n nodded as she continued reading the information. Nagi gave a blank stare at the sudden offer. He grabbed his phone, a content sigh falling from his mouth when y/n ran her fingers through his white hair.

"Lemme call reo."

Dialing the number, reo was quick to answer.

"Yo, nagi! You got the letter too, right??"

"Mhm."

"Lets go to it!"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay!! See ya then!!"

Nagi sat up from his position and layed his body on top of y/n. Y/n raised a brow, but continued scrolling through her phone. "You're gonna join it?" He hummed at her question, enjoying her warmth. His eyes slowly closed, drifting off into his own world.

"Don't forget about me while you're out there playing."

Nagi slightly opened his eyes and buried his face into her chest. "I won't." His answer came out muffled and y/n softly smiled at his affection.

Though, after a little while y/n could not feel her body. "Sei." She called out in a hushed tone. "Seiiii.." And again, but with a little forced shake. She pursed her lips because he's a heavy sleeper.

After thinking for a little, she got close to his ear and whispered out a small "sei-shi-ro." Nagi slowly opened his eyes and looked at y/n. "I can't feel my body, sei." He rolled off her and she sat up and walked over to his drawer.

Nagi continued his sleepy gaze on her, waiting for her to come back to bed. He watched her strip her clothes off, a blush rising up to his cheeks at her figure with only her undergarments. Y/n turned her head around and deadpanned at his expression.

"Perv.." She mumbled under her breath and quickly put on his clothes, jumping back in his bed. They fell asleep soon after without a care in the world.

Though, they had not known that they would not be able to see eachother for a little just because of some bull cutted haired guy.

In another part of the world, motoya chuckled at sae's annoyed face

"You're being obnoxious." Sae rolled his eyes as motoya kept snickering. "You should've seen your face!" Motoya exclaimed, ignoring the glare sae gave.

"Nah jit is scary!" Sae gave a blank stare and walked ahead of motoya because he did not wanna be seen with him. Motoya gasped dramatically as he ran for sae.

"Yo, sae! Wait up, damn!"

"Don't ever say that shit again."

Motoya shook his head in disbelief. "Geez, It was just a joke." Motoya took out his phone as they both kept walking to their destination. Something had popped into motoya's head.

"Did ya get that email about the new football program in japan?" Motoya asked, continuing to scroll through his phone. Sae scoffed at the sudden question. "Why? Are you planning to go back to japan for that?"

Motoya snickered at his attitude. "Yeah. I wanna see who has potential. And my little sister's there. I wanna see her, because unlike you, i'm a good brother." He gave a teasing smile, and side glanced sae, who looked annoyed.

"Don't cha have to renew your passport anyway? Why not stay for a little?"

Sae stayed quiet at his questions. He stared at the river they're walking past and rubbed his head.

"Well, wtv your answer is. You're still coming with me back to japan."

a/n- and yes ik that nagi got his letter differently in the spin off thing so dont mind that its written this way