“Troublemaker.”

That’s all I had to say. Grecan dropped his head and avoided eye contact.

Mirania, who moved to the ground, lowered Grecan.

It was only then that my hair was freed from Grecan’s hands.

Mirania, who clicked her tongue, gazed at Grecan, with doubtful eyes.

Silver hair glistened between Grecan’s fingers. It wasn’t just a strand or two.

When Grecan inadvertently shook off his sweaty hand, her hair fell.

‘…!’

Grecan’s eyes widened, and Mirania’s straight forehead turned to frown.

As the atmosphere became bleak, Grecan hid his hands behind his back and glanced at Mirania.

“…”

Mirania managed to contain her anger. Grecan didn’t go crazy because of Alice as he used to, so she barely endured it.

It was hard to say anything because he acted with good intentions.

So I can only sweep up my messy hair.

Her hands were also covered in a pile of hair that had been plucked from her scalp. Her hair was thin, so it seemed to have been pulled out more easily.

Mirania was silent when she saw the tangled hair on her fingers. Grecan took a hint and made a mouthful apology.

“My mistake…”

“…Mistake?” Mirania asked.

“It’s my mistake.”

Grecan, who became docile, put words in his mouth that he had never uttered before without realizing it.

‘Whew’,, Mirania, who was trying to speak softly with a deep sigh, was still annoyed by her throbbing scalp.

“Don’t act according to your instincts. Your head! I mean use your head.”

With her noble figure, Mirania only gritted, and sighed, finding her composure. Grecan tried to look elsewhere.

“I’m sorry.”

Mirania gracefully flipped her hair back.

Still, once I shot back, my mind became more calm like the sea where the waves passed by.

“…If you know you’re wrong, you should stay still, Grecan. Did you understand?”

At the tranquil surroundings, Grecan bit his lip. Unlike when he confessed his mistake, he seems to have expressed his defiance.

For a moment, Mirania nods her head as she glares at him.

After that, thanks to the docile Grecan, Mirania flew through the air and perfectly collected the white flowers down to the root.

She originally planned to gather three more roots, but seemed to be content with just one.

The blunt pain of my scalp broke her heart, that I had no desire left to gather more.

And I used the broom when I came back. My cape fluttered through the strong wind.

Grecan, who has a slight fear of heights, clung to Mirania’s back as if he would never fall.

A heavy weight was felt, but Mirania’s expression was detached.

Suddenly, Grecan was accustomed to the warmth and posture that he was attached to, and wasn’t disturbed by the fact that it was unfamiliar to him.

A broom carrying the two flew toward the witch’s castle.