When her body lightly floated in the air, the pain she felt weakened.

It was thanks to the flying magic, but Grecan’s face brightened as Mirania’s body was pulled more easily.

Soon after, Grecan and Miriania had the same eye level.

“Mirania is light. You have to eat a lot.”

Mirania was speechless when she saw Grecan talking seriously.

‘I don’t understand his mental world.’   

Still, her hair was held by Grecan, as he was still angry he frowned and scolded Mirania.

“That’s why I said mountains are dangerous! If you fall, you’ll die! Just like now!”

“… ”

“Is Mirania an idiot?”

Seeing Grecan looking at me pitifully with admonition made Mirania wonder how far this guy misunderstood her.

‘Were you originally like this in the past?’

I knew of his obsessive trait, but I didn’t know he was crazy in this way.

Meanwhile, Grecan, who was struggling to save Mirania who ‘slipped down the cliff like an idiot,’ tilted his head as if he had finally realized something strange.

It was the arm that was firmly attached to support Mirania, but at some point it didn’t feel strong.

In a blink of an eye, the strength was completely drained from his hand. Still, Mirania was floating and looking at Grecan.

Grecan stared at her puzzledly as she crossed her arms. Holding on to Mirania’s hair, he blinked, then whispered to Mirania.

“Mirania?”

Instead of putting her feet down on the ground, Mirania floated up, wrapping her arms around Grecan’s waist.

Mirania and Grecan floating in the air. Finally, Grecan realized his condition and blinked faster in disbelief.

In Grecan’s head, several facts that he should have realized earlier came to mind as sentences.

—First, Mirania can use flying magic.

—Second, falling to the cliff wasn’t a mistake.

—Third, therefore, he was mistaken.

Grecan, who rushed panting to watch Mirania disappear over the cliff, closed his mouth tightly.

Silence fell…

Mirania only said a word.