_\ 2 /_

Katsuki: "Alright dunceface. Start talking."

Denki: "Hey let's calm down now! We've already found out that I'm no longer under his control. But his spell might be another story..."

This guy looked fucking love sick. As most people who come back from that villain.

Denki: "Anyway, it was very weird being under his control. I was very aware of what I was doing and saying but I couldn't control it."

Katsuki: "Yeah yeah, we know that from all his victims. What about his secrets! Where is he hiding!?"

Denki: "That I do not know. Blindfolded coming and going from where he lives. But his lifestyle looks good. He keeps a handful of guys to do his business for him."

Katsuki: "There's more people he's kidnapped..."

Denki: "Apart from me there was like 5 other guys. I wouldn't really say kidnapped, cause even when some of them gained they're senses. They crawled back to him."

Katsuki: "So they stay there...willingly?"

That doesn't make any sense. They know he's a villain. Not to mention I'm sure they help him commit crimes.

Denki: "I don't blame them. He looks good~"

Katsuki: "That shouldn't fucking matter."

Denki: "You're just saying that cause a hottie like him would never want you."

I rolled my eyes at this idiot. If you love someone it should be by personality.

Denki: "Not to mention the quality time he gives. Man I think my standards have been risen!"

Kirishima: "They should've been high to begin with bro. So, you got no useful information?"

Denki: "Look I know I'm fawning over a villain. But the one bit of info I do got is that one of his little minions actually knows where he's hiding."

Katsuki: "That doesn't help."

Denki: "He always comes with the villain wherever he goes. He's always in the background. Watching."

Kirishima: "So we might be able to get some more information on the Love Sorcerer if we catch him..."

Katsuki: "Even if we catch him...there's no guarantee that he'll talk. You were with him for what? A week! Now look at you."

Denki: "Look—maybe he'd do it if you convince him that's it's for the better. If anything were to help our-*ahem* their love, I'm sure they'd do it."

Kirishima: "It's an idea."

Katsuki: "Hmm...you did say that they crawl back. Why not have you be our spy?"

Denki: "Hold on now! I may actually want to be closer to this guy but I ain't faking going to the dark side."

Katsuki: "Look dunce face, this guy has evaded capture for far too long. He may be committing petty thefts for now but what's stopping him from committing larger scale crimes. Nothing."

Kirishima: "Bakugou is being a bit pessimistic—but he has a point."

Denki: "Do you really think this guy is that much of a threat? He just steals stuff he wants, which isn't good. But I doubt he has world domination on his mind."

Katsuki: "Then why not bring proof of that back to us then."

Denki: "Maybe I—wait a minute, this is a trick!"

Kirishima: "Cmon dude, we either need to get this guy under control or behind bars."

It was silent for a moment. I soon enough slowly sighed.

Katsuki: "Fine, I'll do it."

Denki: "WHAT!?"

Katsuki: "Since we're still new to the public I can just go the way people always thought of me."

Kirishima: "No Bakubro! You proved them wrong, you are a hero."

Katsuki: "For this mission,"

I set the keys to my hero locker on the table.

Katsuki: "I am a villain interested in another..."

_ /        \ _

Izuku: "REN! REN!"

God where is he? He's usually right by my side or not too far. I begin to walk around and notice my little fox still at his computer.

Izuku: "Hey there my little fox, would you happen to know where Ren is?"

I say slowly wrapping my arms around him.

"He said one of the pro heroes was getting too close to base. So he took 2 of the other guys to capture him."

Izuku: "I wonder why capture? I guess Ren must know my type at this point. Thank you~"

I lean in and kiss his cheek soon walking outside curios to see if I can see anything. That's when I could see a huge explosion in the distance.

Izuku: "Oh I see now...it's Kacchan! TEDDY!"

My teddy bear rushes out of the house and I point at the explosion.

Izuku: "Take me there, looks like Ren might need some help."