DOMESTIC LIFE

Depuis le début

As Eli sat, watching Avatar, she heard stirring to her right, looking over to see Touya stretching out as he began to wake up. He breathed deeply and squinted his eyes from the morning sun peaking from the kitchen. 

"What you cooking?" was the first thing he asked as he began to shift in his place between the two boys. 

His morning voice tickled a particular part of her brain and she didn't answer as she let him try to wake up. 

And so began their morning. Touya fell back asleep soon after he said something and as the smell of food began to permeate the house, kids began to descend the stairs one by one. 

Himiko was first and she went over to the kitchen to make her hot chocolate with the water Eli had already heated. She sat beside Eli on the couch and now bwatched Danny Phantom with her.  

Izuku was next, and he came down the stairs in the arms of Keigo because he was still snuggled into Himiko's sleeping bag with sleepy eyes. 

"Hey!" Himiko said before Eli wrapped an arm around her shoulders and gave her a look. 

"We'll get him his own," she told her with a reassuring nod. 

Usually, she'd just let them argue it out, but Shoto and Katsuki were still dead asleep and it was too cold to go outside. So, Keigo sat Izuku on the floor in front of them and went to go get a cup of coffee before returning and sitting in between Himi and Touya. 

Hitoshi was last and he came in his own sleeping bag, jumpsuit? It was purple, and even though it was a sleeping bag, they had pants so he could walk around. 

Nobody questioned it and soon the fish was done and breakfast was served. 

Well, until Shouta and Hizashi burst through the door with Eri in his arms, wrapped in blankets. 

"ELI! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP ME," Shouta shouted. 

Footsteps came from upstairs and little Kota descended with Shoto's stuffed bear in hand. 

"Why are you so loud Uncle Sho?" he grumbled before walking over to his mom and sitting on her lap. 

Shouta stared as the Midoriya family, just kind of stared at him with wide eyes, none moving to help him. Eli wanted to be concerned, but considering that Shouta and Hizashi were new parents, this kind of thing was expected. 

Putting her empty bowl of miso soup to the side, Eli stood from the couch with Kota in her arms and walked over. She felt the child's foreheads and poked at her neck to check for fever. She was a little warm, but it could've been from the blankets surrounding her. 

But, the girl's face was a little red and she seemed to be in some type of pain. 

"Hm, is she coughing, sneezing?" Eli asked as she put her ear down to see if she could hear if the girl was breathing heavily or not because that could indicate a sore throat or maybe some congestion. 

Hizashi nodded earnestly, looking equally as panicked as his husband as his hands itched to take Eri from Shouta to give her some type of comfort. 

"Hm," Eli hummed. 

Eri getting sick wouldn't be odd. I mean, the girl lived in an ultra-clean lab underneath a house so it wasn't like she could be exposed to all the necessary bacteria in order to build up her immune system. 

"Sounds like a common cold. You're gonna want to keep her wrapped up in this blanket, give her some tea. A little lemon and a lot of honey, and drop a cough drop in there for some extra benefits. I'll give you some miso soup for her, but I'd suggest rice porridge because it's more filling and easier to eat since there's no telling if she'd going to want to eat and uh... OH children's Tylenol for any body pain or headaches and ooh!" Eli said before jumping to the kitchen to retrieve a small orange box.