Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase

Start from the beginning

Height: 5'6

Nationality: American

Race: White

Body build: Athletic

Country: USA

Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee

Affiliation: CIA Agent and U.S. Army Sniper (former)

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Dark Brown

End flashback- present time- in the torpedo boat- somewhere in the ocean...

Ghost is seen outside of the boat with Riley. Ghost is leaning against the metal wall without his jacket on while Riley was laying down next to him.

 Ghost is leaning against the metal wall without his jacket on while Riley was laying down next to him

(With his shade and gloves on but without his headset)

Him and Riley are enjoying the view until voices started to be heard from inside of the ship. He sighed at this. He never did enjoy having a conversation with people. He prefers silent and alone whenever he's around people.

Suddenly Rock comes out from the boat with Revy following him and he pukes overboard.

Ghost: *To Revy* What's up with him?

Revy: His boss cut him off.

Ghost: What for?

Revy: He wants the desk we have destroyed, so he hired some mercenaries to eliminate him and the desk.

Ghost: Ain't that a bitch. His boss sounds like a real cunt.

Revy: Yeah he sure is.

Rock then stops puking and cleans himself up.

Ghost: So Rock.

Rock: Y-yeah

Ghost: I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Your boss is nothing more than a higher-up cunt only cares about his business more than other people's lives.

Rock: Thanks but, *looks down in defeat* it doesn't really matter now. My boss cut me loose all because of a disc containing nukes and plans that can't be allowed to be showed in public. *Stomps down* Dammit!

Ghost's thoughts: Nuclear plans huh? If I send that information to Sophia and the CIA they are definitely going to owe me on this.

Ghost: Rock, about that disc. Who has it now?

Rock: I think Dutch has it. Why you ask?

Ghost: *Simple* Nothin.

Revy: *Gets a call from Benny in her mic*