Chapter 1:New journey

This story begins when yona,hak,and yun left iksu. And began looking for the four dragons
-------------------------------------------
Yona's POV
After we left Iksu we began our journey to find the four dragons. I remember what he said
When darkness falls upon the land,
The dragons blood will restore life once more.
In accordance with ancient pact,
When four dragons are gathered,
The sword and shield that protect the king will awaken.
The red dragon will return at dawn.
"You must search for the four dragon warriors".
"Also someone different will join your journey to find the dragons"
As we walked in the forest we saw someone who wore a black cloak with a hood being cornered by three guys.
"Hey.. Miss why don't go with us?" One of them said.
The person stayed quiet.
"Hak.. Aren't we gonna help her?" I asked Hak worried for the person.
"No way its not our problem" he shrugged.
"Come on Hak!" I yelled at him.
"Okay okay!" He said readying his Hsu Quandao.
Yun and I watched the poor girl. One of the man grabbed her. Hak was about to charge but the girl suddenly kicked the man.
We were shock so is the two man, and in a blink of an eye the other two man were on the ground.
"Next time don't bother me" she said.
The wind picked up which made the hood of the girl fell down and she looked at us.
I can't help but think she's beautiful she had pink hair and blue eyes.
"And who are you people?" She asked.
Hak's POV
I was about to help the girl but she already beat them. When the wind picked up her hood fell off and she looked at us.
"And who are you people?" She asked.
"Ah. Were just travelers" I replied
"Travelers? It's dangerous to walk around here you know?" She walked towards us which showed her clothes.
Which was kinda a ninja clothes?(at the media the clothes only though and without the scarf)
"Why is that?" Yun asked confused.
She smirked and said "unwanted people linger around here"
I cant help but think that she looked familiar.
"Really? By the way Im Yona" Yona introduced herself
"Im Yun" Yun said looking away
"Hak" I simply said.
"Hmm nice to meet you Im Serei" she said then it clicked on my mind.
"By any chance are you the devil assassin?" I asked now on guard.
Serei's POV
"By any chance are you the devil assassin?" Hak asked. Oh? He knows? Interesting bunch.
"Yes" I smiled.
"Wait what to do you mean by the devil?" Yun asked now concerned.
"Yeah please explain Hak!" Yona said.
"Well during my travel there is some rumor some assassin kills people, the person had pink hair and blue eyes. And for some reason they knew the name which goes by Serei" Hak said tensed.
By now all of them looked at me ready to attack or flee.
"Are you going to kill us?" Yona said scared and Hak stepped in front of Yona.
I cant help it but laughed at their reactions. "What so funny!?" Yun yelled.
"*laughs* down worry haha I won't kill innocent people" I said between laughter.
"Then who do you kill?" Yona said now a little bit relaxed.
"I only kill bad people you know? Im not that brutal" I grinned.
"How do we know we can trust you?" Hak said still not dropping his guard.
I thought for a moment then said "how about this I'll show you all my weapons and stuff and you can keep an eye on me. And anyways I know your friend, Hak there can kill me anytime". I maybe a strong assassin but I know my limit.
"Okay then show us your weapon" Yun demanded.
3rd POV
Serei showed them her weapons which had katana,a pair of sai, then her kunais and shurikens.
"Wow you had this stuff on you?" Yona said in awe.
"Well yeah. And by the way in exchange of this can I come with you guys?" Serei said
"Why is that?" Hak asked.
" Its just you guys are interesting and I feel like something is gonna be more interesting with you" Serei grinned
"Sure!" Yona smiled excited.
"What!?You serious she might kill us!" Yun yelled.
"Aww come on she said it herself she don't kill innocent people!" Yona said.
"Well then lets go" Hak said putting his weapon back and walked. All of them followed then Yona thought 'could it be she's the one who Iksu said the person who will join us in our journey' she looked at Serei who smiled at her.
TIME SKIP>>
Serei's POV
We were walking for a few days and I learned a few thing about them. For one Hak likes to tease Yona, Yun is great at medicine,cooking,and some reliable stuff, and one more Yona is the missing/killed princess and now they're looking for the four dragons.
FLASHBACK
Yona told me what happened in the castle,about So-woon killed her father. 'Were the same huh?'
"Ehh? Yona your the princess? Then I should call you princess then" I said shocked.
"And looking for the dragon is going to be hard hmmm" I added
"Serei you know about the dragons?" Yona said also shocked.
"Yeah. I've heard about the story but I didn't think they would exist" I explained.
"Then that means your going to help us search for them?" Yona asked.
"Sure!" I smiled
"Yay! There's going to be another girl with us!" Yona cheered.
"Eh? So your telling me you don't like being the only girl in our group?" Hak said teasing Yona.
Yona blushed and said "of course not!"
" are you guys dating or something?" I asked.
"No! He's just my bodyguard!" Yona replied arms crossed.
I looked at Hak who looked depressed 'poor guy'.
"Seconds! Mom!" I yelled at Yun
"Oi! Don't call me that and no more food for you!" Yun replies blushing
"Ehh?" I pouted which made all of them laughed
PRESENT
We(hak,me,yona who's in the sack) were waiting for Yun who is buying from a merchant.
"But its rare to see you traveling with someone. Who's the big guy? And the hooded person?" The guy asked.
"Oh" yun said unsure
"We're a fellow merchant we have business near the border" hak said showing his face a little and I just nodded.

After the event Yona was now walking angrily at the front.
Hak called out to Yona who ignored him "Because I stuffed you in a bag and carried you? Because I said there were clothes in the bag and handled you roughly? Because I took advantage of you in a bag to put my hands all over you?" Hak said scratching his head
"You're a pervert aren't you?" I said laughing at them
"All of them" yona raged and now Hak is in the tree while Yona tried to reach him.
" I was so afraid we'd be discovered my heart is pounding" Yun said who is about to pass out.
"It wasn't that scary" I replied not caring
"Well it was scary for us!" Yun and Yona shouted.
"Listen up, you three"
"A red haired princess"
"A pink haired assassin"
"A former general and beast"
"Its thunder beast" Hak mumbled
"And a handsome genius" yun said pointing himself at the end
"We all stand out, so don't draw any attention. Plus were near the fire tribe territory and its capital city. You understand it'll be bad new if they finds us, right?"
"Yes sir!" We all replied.
And after that we continued walking while they talked about the dragons I just zoned out.
When I snapped out of thoughts I realized that Yona was walking straight while a person in a horse and wagon passed by. Yona pulled her hood so did I and we quietly passed by without trouble.
Yona stopped and so did we.
" Hak your injuries haven't healed yet right. So you can't carry me the whole journey, and I want to see this kingdom with my own eyes" she said seriously.
"Okay fine" Hak gave in while Hak was saying something Yona and Yun were already gone.
Hak sighed and I said putting my hand in his shoulder "you like her pfft" I said and he blushed saying "shut up"
We went beside them and I just listened to their conversation.
"Most of the food you ate in the castle was probably produced here" yun said.
"Really?" Yona wondered probably remembering what happened when she was with her father.
"Come on! Lets go! There's still a long way to go" I said walking ahead of them. Yona clap her hands and bowed then they followed.
----------------------------------------
Yesh! Done with the first chapter!
I hope I did a good job on it though! Oh well!
I hopes you enjoyed!
VOTE,COMMENT,AND FOLLOW!