Prologue

"Ah college

"Ah college. I hate it already."
Raewon rolled her eyes as she looked at the building in front of her with a suitcase in her hand.

"It won't be that bad. We can do it. Freaks stay together."
Yoohyeon said enthusiastically, raising her fist upwards.

"Fighting guys."
Yangyang mumbled and walked towards the main entrance with suitcase at his side.

"Come on, let's see our rooms!"
Yoohyeon took Raewon's hand and pulled her towards the entrance.

"My room is here."
Yoohyeon pointed to room 435 and a sign with her name hanging under the number.

"Hmmm, your roommate is Hwang Hyunjin. I wonder who he is."

"We'll find out sooner or later. I will update you, dear."
Yoohyeon patted Raewon on the shoulder and opened the door of the room going inside with the suitcase.

"See ya!"

"Bye."

Yoohyeon closed the door and Raewon had no choice but to find her room. She wandered down the corridor looking for a sign with her name on it until she reached the very end of the corridor. Room 499.

Raewon noticed the absence of her glasses on her nose so she brought her face closer to the door to read her roommate's name. Suddenly the door opened and they banged Raewon right on the nose, which caused the girl to step back and fall to the ground. A boy of medium height with jet black hair emerged from the room. When he noticed a girl who was sitting on the floor and rubbing her nose, he winced and walked away putting on headphones over his ears.

"Yah! Come back here!"
The boy ignored her screams and vanished from her sight.
"What a brat geez."

Raewon got up from the ground, dusting off her pants and grabbed the suitcase to drive into the room.

"We'll see what your name is, mean boy."

Raewon murmured and took her glasses from her suitcase pocket. She put them on her nose and studied the signs hanging on her door.

Han Raewon
Na Jaemin

"So you're Na Jaemin ha? Tsch annoying brat."
Raewon looked around the room, seeing two beds on opposite sides, two bedside tables, a window with the backyard view and two desks facing the wall on opposite sides like beds.

Scrolling her eyes to the side, she noticed the bathroom.

"Boring."

Raewon slammed the door and placed the suitcase on her bed. The first thing she wanted to do was unpack her suitcase and give her side of the room a pleasant, cozy, home atmosphere.

 The first thing she wanted to do was unpack her suitcase and give her side of the room a pleasant, cozy, home atmosphere

We're going up, we're going uuup
Jaemin-ah you little brat 🤦‍♀️